This is our home on what was supposed to be closing day.All of these work issues (plus more significant ones not photographed) were brought up months in advance and sat until two days before we were supposed to close, then miraculously they were able to get most of it done in one day.
This was not without a cost because the workmanship was terrible all the way around. We were given every assurance things would be ready on time and no apologies or compensation for what really happened. In fact the people we tried to deal with up the chain were downright rude and accused us of plotting and espionage (?????
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..."
- "Do not use Everdry. We made that mistake and now out thousands of dollars. They come to your house and scare you to death about mold, bang on your door..."
- "Too much to say but the short of it is they talk of core principles yet don't seem to do anything to improve upon them or customer satisfaction. I'm amazed..."
- "This was the worst experience I've ever had at an Arby's! The girl taking our order didn't know anything about any of the food. The place was a mess and..."
- "DISENCHARMED/ENCHANTED!! I ordered a Catnapper Cortez Loveseat ($730.27) on 1-23-2012, my checking acct. was debited for the amount on 1-27-2012 and delivery was promised no later than 2-8-2012. Well today..."
- "I had ordered a pizza tonight which I usually don't after a certain time and when I had received it the delivery driver was kind amd everything..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."