This is our home on what was supposed to be closing day.All of these work issues (plus more significant ones not photographed) were brought up months in advance and sat until two days before we were supposed to close, then miraculously they were able to get most of it done in one day.
This was not without a cost because the workmanship was terrible all the way around. We were given every assurance things would be ready on time and no apologies or compensation for what really happened. In fact the people we tried to deal with up the chain were downright rude and accused us of plotting and espionage (?????
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Building a house in SC. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. It started from day one. The footing were poured and foundation built wrong and not..."
- "I bought a house at Sonoma on November 2014, it all started off wrong as they rushed our closing stating they wanted to do it before thanksgiving and even tho..."
- "Let this video speak for itself. The lowest bidder does the work. The super was a really nice guy but he had no experience with residential building, I..."
- "DO NOT USE AVA'S FLOWERS IN LOCKPORT, IL! First photo is what is advertised online. Next photos is what I got. Roses are already turning brown, ..."
- "..Tuesday came and the item delivered was a Saran wrapped ball of dollar store items and a few candy bars. There might have been $20 worth of stuff in there..."
- "i been trying to get a package that was suppose to be delivery to me on last twesday and this costumer service from FEDEX is *** they never solve the..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."