Think twice about buying a Lennar home. This company does not provide the customer care that they claim in their sales propoganda.

It's horrific. In addition, they will delay repairs and force you to close on your home even though your punch list may contain thousands of items that need fixing and completion. Workmanship is very poor and repairs have to be supervised and inspected properly. Also stay clear of using UAMC for your financing.

Examine other less expensive options that are available.

Many other financing options are available that will provide you with better overall service and professionalism.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lennar Customer Care.

Comments

BigBrother4Defects
#472015

I am so sorry that you have experienced this…

WE ALL NEED TO HEAR YOUR LENNAR STORY.

Please visit my website and send me your story:

MyLennarLemon.org

MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

- Margaret Mead

Great house! Have had some minor issues.

All were repaired quickly. We went through a number of field reps at first, but after they found the right guy, it was smooth sailing!

I want to hear your story. We all need to hear these stories in hope to make it right.

Contact me at: MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

MyLennarLemon.com (under construction)

- Margaret Mead

lennar really sucks. Appliances dont work.house doesnt cool.

I see Lennar stock tanking. If there is a god he will plummet all Lennar execs straight to ***.

I just can't jump on the bandwagon, I had such a pleasant experience with Lennar that I am recommending them to my Mom. My home is comfortable and my customer care has been stellar.

My experience wth UAMC was top notch and I saved on the deal. I would recommend them to anyone that asks.

#193725

The comment from Cedar Gove Tulare, CA must be from a Lennar employee. There just aren't that many positive quotes out there. I'm reading 523 complaints on the internet right now.

#193722

Energy-Efficient and Comfort Wise....What a Lie that is! My Electric bill in our home is higher than it's ever been...Plus, it's the most uncomfortable home we've ever lived in.

Lennar has conducted 7 or 8 air flow tests and two data logger tests. Lennar knows that this model is not energy efficient but advertised that it is...Lennar even wrote a letter to an owner in another sub-division and offered repairs for them...but avoids us.

#193712

The advertising and sales materials from Lennar is misleading and just lies. The zero defect document means zero!!!Zero response.

We are contacting 120 homes that are the same model as ours.

So far, all of them have the same problems that we do. In my opionion, Lennar Home Builders should stop their Lies.

Lennar seems only to address problems with simple resolutions. Additionally, as the homeowner you may need to ride the Lennar rep hard to get anything done.

Representatives are assigned to each tract. The job is probably thankless aand the reps seem to change quite frequently.

It seems like the reps like to call the subcontractors and make the subcontractors repair problems. For example, if the problem is electrical, Lennar will call the sub who installed the electrical in the home. The subs seem to hate, hate, hate doing warranty work -- probably because they make no money from it. The sub's people often behave poorly toward the homeowner. If the sub can't fix it, Lennar seems inclined to ignore the problem and hope the homeowner will quit in frustration.

Lennar homes aren't great (IMO), but there are still much better Kaufman Broad homes (generally regarded as nightmares).

Now I read this and Now, I find out. Maybe our posts will cause another potential purchaser to do some additional research.

Buyer Beware. Lennar does not care about the quality of the home they built for me.

It's been 4.5 years, living in a home in the desert that will not cool properly. How Un-American!!!

Wow - hard to believe that there is so many negative complaints about Lennar Homes - Our family and neighbors have had some issues but they have been resolved right away. We have freinds and family members that have houses from other builders here in Tulare and Visalia and they have stated that next time they will buy a Lennar home based on our expierience. Thank you Lennar