1.2
Turnaround Time

I have had so many issues it’s disturbing. The most important one is the property line the sales person told me my property line was going to be at point A.

When I came out to do my walk through It was at point B 20 feet less than I was told. At the time of the walk through I was promised it would be corrected to go ahead to my scheduled closing and they would have it fixed. Walk through was at 8 am and my closing was at 11 pm the same day because the house was not ready for the scheduled walk through the week earlier. During the walk through I was assured everything would be corrected.

I have been in the house just over a year and I still have things that have not been done. The shingles on my roof look like a wave they are crooked. The finish work is horrible throughout the house back splash is crooked my island is not square. The list goes on and on.

I would love to get involved in a class action against this company. How are they allowed to do business.

I have had a drainage issue in the front of my house since day one lennar has done nothing to correct it. It’s so bad at times I can’t leave my property without going through 6-8 inches of mud. Have plenty of video and pictures.

It took me falling and hurting myself to get them to come out and clean it up.

Still the issue is present without any correction being made to the grades for proper drainage.

So disappointed in this house I think if a person is this unhappy with a new construction home the builder should be forced to purchase it back within that first year. *** within the first 3 months I was ready to let them have it back this has been horrible for me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lennar House Construction.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

It's incumbent upon the purchaser to check the boundaries. I've hired professional engineer surveyors each time I've relocated.

Realtors' words and neighborhood legend are inadequate. You don't have grounds for a class action suit without a specific core group of equally offended individuals and must demonstrate a pattern of known abuse instigated by the defendant.

It must have occurred within a specific time frame. As for the drainage, contact the county department responsible for such things.