Our deposit was being held by Lennar Homes and this is the action that we took that finally resulted in getting our deposit money back within a week.

Lennar Homes held our deposit from May 2011 September 2011 and by only getting it back after we contacted Greg Dawson who writes a column "The Last Resort" for the Fort Lauderdale, Sun Sentinel, and Orlando Sentinel sister papers of Chicago Tribune. (gdawson@tribune.com or 407-420-5618)

See our complaint in the Orlando Sentinel "The Last Resort" Thursday September 1 2011.

They do not like the negative publicity. You may also want to contact your local TV action reporter.

Comments

BigBrother4Defects
#471998

I am so sorry that you have experienced this…

WE ALL NEED TO HEAR YOUR LENNAR STORY.

Please visit my website and send me your story:

MyLennarLemon.org

MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

- Margaret Mead

I understand what you are going through. I purchased a home from Lennar almost 6 years ago and we still have a boarded up front door. We are stuck with $100k in construction defects. To make my story even worse is the fact that I worked for Lennar. Contact me with your story and I will post it on my website that I am currently putting together. Be careful with "their help". We spent 5 years in litigation and all that happened was more expert costs, lawyer costs, to the point that we received nothing for our construction defects.

I want to hear your story. We all need to hear these stories in hope to make it right.

Contact me at: MyLennarLemon@gmail.com