Have any Texas Lennar home owners experienced blackened copper from corrosion, and multiple air conditioning failures due to Tainted Corrosive "Chinese" drywall?

"Lennar Homes, one of the largest home builders in the country, estimates that 40,000 to 50,000 of the homes they built from 2005 to 2007 contain the defective Chinese drywall, depressing an already strained real estate industry. Many families who bought homes in Lennar Homes developments have moved out, either at the expense of the home builder or on their own, while the defective drywall is removed from their homes." Baron & Budd a law firm.

Chinese drywall out-gasses toxic Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S), iron disulfide, strontium sulfide, carbon disulfide, carbonyl sulfide, formaldehyde, sulfur dioxide, and sulfur trioxide (when combined with sulfur dioxide can create cyanide or sulfuric acid). These gasses cause serious health issues and corrosion of copper and other metals, affecting all wiring (corrosion thru the insulation, causing shorts), appliances, smoke detectors, air conditioners, and computers in the home or business. Simply replacing the a/c coils does not solve the problem.

Please contact lbattar@attglobal.net