1.4K views

We had a contract on a Lennar SPEC house. They fought us on it because we were using USDA and financing was tight.

The appraisal came back WAY low, about 13K - even after Lennar promised it would appraise where we needed to make this happen. Lennar lowered the price but still left us in position where we could not buy because there was too much money needed out of pocket. We were honest and let them know right away. Sales person, Kari Woody, says we'll loose $500.

Now they're telling us we loose everything.

Really Lennar, $1500 over a few copies and phone calls for honesty. That's *** and I will breed caution when dealing with them...they'll suck you dry.

Comments

I am filing a class action lawsuit against Lennar Corporation. If you would like to be a part of this suit, please email me your name, date of the deposit retention, and year it happened to conciserrano@gmail.com.

Stay away from lennar; they are a big company, their *** are quite stinky and would suffocate you; be advised

They careless about customer