I live in a community which they resumed construction. Nails are found throughout the property in plain sight and they are not cleaning up.

I had to replace 2 tires within 60 days and was told they do not pay for damage they cause (essentially stating because they can't prove I am just trying to get one over on them).

Making matters worse is that it took them nearly 2 months to respond to multiple requests. Actually what is really unfortunate is that there is no sense of urgency regarding the safety of people walking and driving through the community when several residents have raised the exact same concern.

Comments

BigBrother4Defects
San Ramon, California, United States #655599

I am so sorry that you have experienced this...

WE ALL NEED TO HEAR YOUR LENNAR STORY.

I have created a website to help spread the word regarding Lennar Homes Defects and Homeowners experiences.

Please visit my website and please send me your story:

MyLennarLemon.org

MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has."

- Margaret Mead

to BigBrother4Defects Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1259545

You are as ignorant as the original author. Nothing like trying to ruin the reputation of a highly rated builder to make someone feel better though the real problem is the ignorance of the authors on these posts. Unbelievable...