We are residents of Wyndham Lakes Estates in Orlando. We have drainage issues, the soil that was brought in by Lennar does not percolates, therefore, the yard is always wet, kids cannot play in our yards, and it attracts mosquitoes. We have asked while on our year warranty to fix this issue (no pool or fence was built), it was never fixed to our satisfaction. Recently, we decided to get together (homeowners) and fight back! Lennar acknowledges that the soil does not percolates and has installed french drains in their model homes sales office and in 2 brand new homes. We feel that Lennar is discriminating against all other homeowners that have the same issue.
Aitza Del Valle
Wyndham Lakes Estates
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "It was recently discovered that my Standard Pacific home and all 37 homes built the same year have major structural water damage. At least 4 structural engineers have reported..."
- "This is our home on what was supposed to be closing day. All of these work issues (plus more significant ones not photographed) were brought up months in advance..."
- "My Adams Homes StoryMy Defective Adams Home Story. Three years ago September of 2006 my family purchased a 3000 square foot home from Adams Homes of North East Florida. This..."
- "I was introduced to Aliexprress by my family members and my friends. I had been buying several things without any problems until this July when i ordered a cell..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."