As usual. Called customer care at Lennar and received the same old story line! Your home is out of warranty, so Lennar is not responsible for anything!! Really! I am not talking about a light switch or a fixture, I am talking about my kitchen cabinets that have peeling laminate! I was told by their newly appointed Director of Customer Care, he didn't know if my cleaning products could have caused the problem? Is he kidding??? I've cleaned cabinets for over 45 years and have never seen anything like this? Seven of my cabinets are bubbling in the middle sections, and the rest have peeling laminate strips. I even provided this young man with a "Contractor's List of the average life of interior home products"... These didn't last the prospective "40-50" years as was the national average!I live in a "Senior Community", Heritage Isle and many homeowners that have these "white" laminate cabinets are experiencing this problem!!!
Also, over 200 people have experienced "window" failures as a result of the worst kind of windows I've ever seen used in a home! Both my neighbor and I have had windows fall out on us, and injure our hands, but Customer Care doesn't want to address it!
Our air conditioners are also failing, though Lennar says it will correct it when they do fail... So, when It's "90" degrees outside and then it fails, will they come anytime soon? I think not!
In my opinion, Upper Management has turned this nice young man, the new Director of Customer Care, into one of them!!!! "Deny everything.....and blame it on the customer"!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."
- "An excerpt from a speech made by Elizabeth Dole in Jan, 1979....far too many Americans are expressing outrage and anguish because their dream homes become a nightmare! Shoddy building..."
- "We are residents of Wyndham Lakes Estates in Orlando. We have drainage issues, the soil that was brought in by Lennar does not percolates, therefore, the yard is always wet,..."
- "I have a 2012 bounder with 13000 miles that is stored indoors. My Flexsteel Ultra Leather seats have started to disintegrate. Both Flexsteel and Fleetwood did nothing for me. Flexsteel..."
- "You guys send me the wrong item this is not the one i order, the owner of this item was different name .....ayyayyayyyyy make me pissed off. I order a..."
- "Hotwire Communications is the worst ISP I've ever encountered. They promise high quality fiber optic to the home WITH BLAZING GIGABIT SPEEDS! (http://gethotwired.com/). Advertised speeds up to 20mbps, however I'm..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."