As usual. Called customer care at Lennar and received the same old story line! Your home is out of warranty, so Lennar is not responsible for anything!! Really! I am not talking about a light switch or a fixture, I am talking about my kitchen cabinets that have peeling laminate! I was told by their newly appointed Director of Customer Care, he didn't know if my cleaning products could have caused the problem? Is he kidding??? I've cleaned cabinets for over 45 years and have never seen anything like this? Seven of my cabinets are bubbling in the middle sections, and the rest have peeling laminate strips. I even provided this young man with a "Contractor's List of the average life of interior home products"... These didn't last the prospective "40-50" years as was the national average!I live in a "Senior Community", Heritage Isle and many homeowners that have these "white" laminate cabinets are experiencing this problem!!!
Also, over 200 people have experienced "window" failures as a result of the worst kind of windows I've ever seen used in a home! Both my neighbor and I have had windows fall out on us, and injure our hands, but Customer Care doesn't want to address it!
Our air conditioners are also failing, though Lennar says it will correct it when they do fail... So, when It's "90" degrees outside and then it fails, will they come anytime soon? I think not!
In my opinion, Upper Management has turned this nice young man, the new Director of Customer Care, into one of them!!!! "Deny everything.....and blame it on the customer"!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Worst Experience ever.. Do not build with lombardo homes. All it is excuse after excuse, we will tell you what you want to hear to make the buck. We..."
- "Para empezar fuimos muy ilusionados en busca de nuestra casa sin imaginar que una compañía tan grande tenía tantos ladrones y estafadores trabajando para ellos todo esto sucedió en la..."
- "It was recently discovered that my Standard Pacific home and all 37 homes built the same year have major structural water damage. At least 4 structural engineers have reported..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "...I want my money back all 97 dollars before u ship me that fraud products u advertise..."
- "Today I got an email about a sale online only - all shirts $12.00. Since school is starting next week my daughter picked out 7 shirts totaling $84.00. ..."
- "I have a 2012 bounder with 13000 miles that is stored indoors. My Flexsteel Ultra Leather seats have started to disintegrate. Both Flexsteel and Fleetwood did nothing for me. Flexsteel..."