Lennar - Defective Construction with no response or settlement
The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco.Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues.
The HVAC unit is inadequate. Lennar has done approx. 8 air-flow tests, consequently the employees state that the units are undersized and retro-fitted. The stair railing is unstable.
The baseboards need to be replaced because they don't meet.
Lennar has settled or repaired other similiar Sapphire, 3677
plans but refuses to settle with Marble Canyon Homeowners.They have presently refused and our case is set for trial in January of 2011.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Sapphire Plan
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "In August 2010, another construction defect lawsuit against Lennar Homes and Greystone Homes was filed. It involves multiple homes in a newer Henderson, NV community known as Fiesta Park. The..."
- "Lennar is building in my Tapestry neighborhood in Las Vegas. They are the new "overseers" here. However, Lennar doesn't seem to work with Tapestry HOA, or vice versa, as Tapestry..."
- "I bought many thousands of dollars worth of merchandise when Aliexpress was accepting Paypal. Of my hundreds of orders two of them were canceled because the seller could not ship...."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "Dropped a 95 Honda Accord of at around noon on 5/11/2012. Wanted the car checked for possible catalytic converter replacement. Asked for a call when diagnosis was done...."
- "We contracted Anthony & Sylvan in October 2014 to replaster our 24000 gallon inground pool that they had built for the previous owners of our home in 2005. We also..."
- "Purchased a pack of bacon before thanksgiving holiday with hopes of frying up for Thanksgiving breakfast. Opened package and its a block of fat (see picture). I was shocked to..."