Lennar - Defective Construction with no response or settlement

216 of 246 Lennar reviews

The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco.Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues.

The HVAC unit is inadequate. Lennar has done approx. 8 air-flow tests, consequently the employees state that the units are undersized and retro-fitted. The stair railing is unstable.

The baseboards need to be replaced because they don't meet.

Lennar has settled or repaired other similiar Sapphire, 3677

plans but refuses to settle with Marble Canyon Homeowners.They have presently refused and our case is set for trial in January of 2011.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
216 of 246 Lennar reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
BigBrother4Defects

Apr 26, 2012 #472008

I am so sorry that you have experienced this…
WE ALL NEED TO HEAR YOUR LENNAR STORY.
Please visit my website and send me your story:
MyLennarLemon.org
MyLennarLemon@gmail.com
- Margaret Mead

0 0 Reply
Bill Kearney

Jan 11, 2012 #407358

I want to hear your story. We all need to hear these stories in hope to make it right.
Contact me at: MyLennarLemon@gmail.com
MyLennarLemon.com (under construction)
- Margaret Mead

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.