I am 8 years in a Genesee/Lennar home.
First the plumbing lines were not angled right so the draining was bad. Had to get an independent plumber to tell Lennar what the problem was. Then noticed that the interior paint was sticky. I was told that would not be a problem, I had to let the paint dry. Yeah right...
And now, 8 years later, I am in the midst of getting a deck majorly repaired because of water damage. Yes, water damage in North Denver, Colorado.
I've been continually frustrated with the "cheap" material including the paint that was used by Genesee/Lennar Homes. But what is most scary, is to use below spec/below grade material on a deck that is now literally unsafe to walk on.
I don't know if there is recourse in regards to this but I am going to do some research to find out.
If you build or purchase a Lennar (or previous built by Genesee) home, please make sure you grab a very very good inspector before purchase or closing on a newly built home. This will save you a lot of grief.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..."
- "We have been in this home for almost 3 years, in which the home was built from the ground up in 2014. We have had several issues and actually submitted..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "I recently had my car buffed and waxed at the wave car care of westminster, co and after I cam out with 5 gouges in my paint in numerous places..."
- "I paid replicaswisswatches.org $150 on my visa for a Montres Allison replica tourbillion. They said it was just like the real thing and was a real tourbillion just like..."
- "So I looked at these reviews and actually cancelled my appt with Bark Busters because of a review I read. My dog is a very agressive rescue breed so..."