1.1K views

This pathetic excuse for a salesman was absolutely rude and hostile to both my wife and I. I came to find out this wasn't an isolated incident.

My wife and I were shopping for new homes in Katy as well as in Sugarland, Texas. I work in SW Houston but really liked the schools in Katy. We found getting information from Andy almost as if we were bothering him. He told us that he was the best salesperson in Katy and that should tell us all we needed to know about how good the homes were.

When we asked for more detailed information, he said he had an appointment and that we didnt have to buy from him because he was going to sell them with or without us. We were floored. He raised his voice and seemed very threatening. We ended up buying from another builder but came to find out that Mr Lewis had behaved this way with our caddy corner neighbors too.

It's unbelievable that someone can illustrate such aggressive hostility and downright meanness and still have a job with any company. We will continue to tell everyone we know that no home is worth that kind of experience.

Comments

#1119038

Totally agreed with you. I have a feeling he only prefers a certain set of customers.

The more frustrating part was there was no easy customer service number at Lennar where I could complain and it actually sounded like Andy was the might powerful salesman who can decide the price and other benefits you could get in the home. Was so interested in Village Builders design but because of his service went with Perry.

to Anonymous #1446092

Me Lewis doesn’t care about the customers *** the profitability I can’t believe he’s still a realtor

Andy lewis is *** we had an awfull time dealing with him. He is a racist

Katy, Texas, United States #714266

My wife and I were shopping for new homes in Katy. we met ANDY LEWIS - Village Builders on Chinco Ranch North West.

He is one of the very rude salesperson VILLAGE BUILDERS has.

If you are not going to buy i don't care i will sell it to somebody else. If you hear this word from somebody do you think you will buy from him / village builders.

I will pray to god he will be punished in such a way that he cant even drive his Jeep.

STAY AWAY ANDY LEWIS - VILLAGE BUILDERS.

Cypress, Texas, United States #599059

I too wasn't to believe how unprofessional this man was. He would be rolling his eyes when asking him about his home.

We told him we were moving to Houston in 6 months and wanted a finished house. He said to come back in 6 months because he was too busy helping "serious buyer". No one was in his show house but my husband and I.

We bought a David Weekley house. It's a better build house too.

BigBrother4Defects

I AM SO SORRY THAT YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED THIS.

WE ALL NEED TO HEAR YOUR LENNAR STORY.

Please visit my website and send me your story:

MyLennarLemon.org

MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

- Margaret Mead

I understand what you are going through. I purchased a home from Lennar almost 6 years ago and we still have a boarded up front door. We are stuck with $100k in construction defects. To make my story even worse is the fact that I worked for Lennar. Contact me with your story and I will post it on my website that I am currently putting together. Be careful with "their help". We spent 5 years in litigation and all that happened was more expert costs, lawyer costs, to the point that we received nothing for our construction defects.

I want to hear your story. We all need to hear these stories in hope to make it right.

Contact me at: MyLennarLemon@gmail.com