LeNeave Dental - Dental nightmare!

1 of 1 LeNeave Dental reviews

Update added by user Jul 23, 2013

For every *** at the bottom of the review lies a cowardly man who says that he is a Christian dentist! Isn't that right christopher?!

Update added by user Jul 14, 2013

I had to turn to a dental advocate through the Louisville Dental Association to finally get some resolution.Christopher LeNeave (I refuse to call him doctor) played cat and mouse with me for almost a year.

He held my refund as ransom for my 1st Amendment Right to freedom of speech. He used coercion and made me sign a waiver under duress before issuing a refund. I had to remove all negative reviews; however, this site refused. I am supposed to be begging this site to remove this review.

I am instead, exercising my right to speak freely and act as an advocate for all those consumers who may look for dental services and see this warning. And if this so called "Christian" dentist reads this update, I say this...

bring it on!Open this can of worms, dirty *** ***!

Update added by user Jun 26, 2013

I've asked Pissedconsumer to remove my review of LeNeave Dental but they refuse. Now I am a pissed consumer against this site!!!

Update added by user Jun 14, 2013

Dr. LeNeave has agreed through mediation of a dental advocate (Kentucky Dental Association) to refund my money plus some of the damages. He has requested that I remove any negative reviews.

Original review posted by user Jun 09, 2013

Condensed version: Dental implant placed to #5.Crowns to implant and #3 tooth placed 2 wk later.

One week later the implant is loose and crown pops off. Dentist reattaches crown and says the implant is fine. The next week the dentist yanks out the implant during teeth cleaning. He puts a larger implant in the following week.

During the procedure he drops the appliance in the floor and tells his assistant to "spray it with Lysol." She rinses it and he used it! Abscessed that night!

Implant had to be surgically removed by another oral surgeon.Crown #3 extracted

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
1 of 1 LeNeave Dental reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Seasoned Dentist

Dec 03, 2014 #910203 Topeka, Kansas, United States

It is usual to wait 4 to 5 months after placing an implant in the upper arch before putting any sort of crown on it. Two weeks is way too soon. Loading implants too soon causes failure.
Dropping the crown and spraying it with Lysol had nothing to do with the implant failure.

2 0 Reply

Jan 16, 2015 #932270 Louisville, Kentucky, United States

Thank you for your professional imput. I'm sorry, It wasn't my intention to imply that the dropped appliance caused the implant to fail. It was just a important detail of a painful experience.

1 1 Reply
cslush68

Aug 25, 2013 #706547

I have exhibited behavior uncharacteristic from that of a Christian. No two experiences are the same. While my personal experience was not a good one; you shouldn't base a decision on that alone. We make errors as humans. Should we pay forever for our mistakes? I can not recommend Dr. LeNeave personally; however, use your own instincts. Consult with him if you desire and then base your decision on that... why my change of heart? Forgiveness!

1 2 Reply
anonymous

Aug 09, 2013 #696393 Louisville, Kentucky, United States

Christoper LeNeave is an awesome dentist and a true Christian. He has been my dentist and my families for ten plus years! A man of true integrity! It is a real shame that anyone would post such negative nasty information. It is nothing less than shameful!

0 2 Reply
cslush68

Aug 09, 2013 #696767 Louisville, Kentucky, United States

Shameful, huh? What's shameful is that you, christopher leneave, wrote this comment. Let's entertain the possibility that an actual patient wrote this. Then I say this: first of all, I get emails that notify me when someone has posted a comment. So, you just happened upon this site on your own? Why would a content patient go looking for leneave dental? Maybe a certain dentist asked you to come to this site and sing his praises?! Now, that is shameful. While you are cruising the internet you may note the multiple websites and offices that christopher leneave has opened and then closed (BIG RED FLAG). You may also note the other disgruntled patient reviews. You see my pictures? Those pics represent a severely swollen face and extreme pain. If you need more concrete information, I can provide documentation from the ADA, KY Board of Dentistry, my patient records that all support my claim... just let me know where to email these documents. Let's be realistic and lay the facts out here... you were directed to this site. A search of leneave dental brings this site up about 5 pages in. Mr. leneave was encouraged by a peer relations rep with the Louisville Dental Assoc. to offer up his own response... since he insisted that I remove this review but was unable to do so. A "Christian" huh? Yeah, a real Christian doesn't demand that you sign away your freedom of speech in order to get a promised refund. He doesn't play games for a year before doing so. Did you know that this so called... Show more

2 4 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about LeNeave Dental.
Filing a new complaint about
×