LeNeave Dental - Dental nightmare!
Update added by user Jul 23, 2013
For every *** at the bottom of the review lies a cowardly man who says that he is a Christian dentist! Isn't that right christopher?!
Update added by user Jul 14, 2013
I had to turn to a dental advocate through the Louisville Dental Association to finally get some resolution.Christopher LeNeave (I refuse to call him doctor) played cat and mouse with me for almost a year.
He held my refund as ransom for my 1st Amendment Right to freedom of speech. He used coercion and made me sign a waiver under duress before issuing a refund. I had to remove all negative reviews; however, this site refused. I am supposed to be begging this site to remove this review.
I am instead, exercising my right to speak freely and act as an advocate for all those consumers who may look for dental services and see this warning. And if this so called "Christian" dentist reads this update, I say this...
bring it on!Open this can of worms, dirty *** ***!
Update added by user Jun 26, 2013
I've asked Pissedconsumer to remove my review of LeNeave Dental but they refuse. Now I am a pissed consumer against this site!!!
Update added by user Jun 14, 2013
Dr. LeNeave has agreed through mediation of a dental advocate (Kentucky Dental Association) to refund my money plus some of the damages. He has requested that I remove any negative reviews.
Original review posted by user Jun 09, 2013
Condensed version: Dental implant placed to #5.Crowns to implant and #3 tooth placed 2 wk later.
One week later the implant is loose and crown pops off. Dentist reattaches crown and says the implant is fine. The next week the dentist yanks out the implant during teeth cleaning. He puts a larger implant in the following week.
During the procedure he drops the appliance in the floor and tells his assistant to "spray it with Lysol." She rinses it and he used it! Abscessed that night!
Implant had to be surgically removed by another oral surgeon.Crown #3 extracted
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dental Implant
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "Saved my money for years, went to cancun cosmetic dentistry for snapon dentures. Had 20+ teeth removed over a few hours with local anestesia. Horribly PAINFUL! had..."
- "I went to this business to get all upper teeth removed and a denture. The 1st day I had an x ray done, visited with John Hargett, dentist. ..."
- "Well I want to say after all the bad reviews I read here and there I was hesitant to go there but I did anyways. I had a temp top..."
- "STAY AWAY - THEY ARE SCAMMERS. RELEASE YOUR CARD INFORMATION TO THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK! I'M A VICTIM. INSTEAD OF CHARGING $19 A MONTH LIKE THEY CLAIM, I..."
- "The beaters were ordered on 11/28/13 delivered on 12/10/13 the third time in use in late Jauary 2014 beating cookie dough, the beater tines came out of the stem. ..."
- "saw a installer put a burner from my furnance under his coat and put it in his truck. spoke with mrg jamison and anthony jr i was told that..."
- "We ordered these headsets in the hopes they would allow our polo team's coach to guide players during practice games. We were looking for the same system used by NFL..."
- "THURSDAY/DEC.01,2016: I played Kixeye's Battle Pirate game on Facebook a few days ago. In a campaign called "High Tide" I played and won the first round. The winning prizes are..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."