LeNeave Dental - Dental nightmare!
Update added by user Jul 23, 2013
For every *** at the bottom of the review lies a cowardly man who says that he is a Christian dentist! Isn't that right christopher?!
Update added by user Jul 14, 2013
I had to turn to a dental advocate through the Louisville Dental Association to finally get some resolution.Christopher LeNeave (I refuse to call him doctor) played cat and mouse with me for almost a year.
He held my refund as ransom for my 1st Amendment Right to freedom of speech. He used coercion and made me sign a waiver under duress before issuing a refund. I had to remove all negative reviews; however, this site refused. I am supposed to be begging this site to remove this review.
I am instead, exercising my right to speak freely and act as an advocate for all those consumers who may look for dental services and see this warning. And if this so called "Christian" dentist reads this update, I say this...
bring it on!Open this can of worms, dirty *** ***!
Update added by user Jun 26, 2013
I've asked Pissedconsumer to remove my review of LeNeave Dental but they refuse. Now I am a pissed consumer against this site!!!
Update added by user Jun 14, 2013
Dr. LeNeave has agreed through mediation of a dental advocate (Kentucky Dental Association) to refund my money plus some of the damages. He has requested that I remove any negative reviews.
Original review posted by user Jun 09, 2013
Condensed version: Dental implant placed to #5.Crowns to implant and #3 tooth placed 2 wk later.
One week later the implant is loose and crown pops off. Dentist reattaches crown and says the implant is fine. The next week the dentist yanks out the implant during teeth cleaning. He puts a larger implant in the following week.
During the procedure he drops the appliance in the floor and tells his assistant to "spray it with Lysol." She rinses it and he used it! Abscessed that night!
Implant had to be surgically removed by another oral surgeon.Crown #3 extracted
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dental Implant
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "You have seen on the news just how much the state & federal agencies we pay taxes to that are suppose to protect us but don't!!!!!! Here is just..."
- " PLEASE READ THIS... DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR THEM UNTIL ALL YOUR PROCEDURES ARE COMPLETE! I had all my teeth removed painlessly there, that is what I gave them..."
- "I visited Sono Bello on 07/01/2015 for a laser liposuction procedure in St Louis Mo. I was left with one side of my back larger than the other. ..."
- "Bad services in Carrollton Ky. They don't have the personal training for exchanges. The costumers are not the priority for them. My son have a game at 6pm I..."
- "A few weeks ago I came across a YouTube video showing exactly the part my dad needed for his '66 Bonneville, a battery tray. I got the phone number..."
- "We paid $125 extra on each ticket to do the VIP package meet and greet with Little Big Town. Our receipt said early entry into the venue (5pm), VIP rep,..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."