31.7K views 1 comment

I sent in all info that they requested , 1040, w-2's and such and never got a response from them.They called me on a Sunday to verify info but that was it.

If I hadn't checked my account with them I wouldn't have known that they wanted pay stubs. Being self employed that was next to impossible. I wrote them an email explaining my situation and why I was not going to be able to provide them. Never heard back from them either by phone or email or regular mail.

With all of the personal info I gave them it seems they would be more apt to keep me abreast of whats going on. I didn't give a rats butt if I got approved or not.

Granted it would have been a help but will survive just fine without it.So if you enter into business with these people brace yourself for a lot of frustration and log in often as they will change up documents required.

Review about: Loan Application.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lending Club Loan
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lending Club?

Submit review

Comments

LendingClub1

Hi, we're sorry to hear that you had this experience.

We want to connect but don't have a way to reach you. Could you please call our Member Support line at 888-596-3157 or send an email to support@lendingclub.com with a number or email address where we can reach you? We're staffed 6 AM to 5 PM PST, Monday through Saturday.

Thanks, Lending Club