Lending Club - Thet don't talk with you

184 of 245 Lending Club reviews

I sent in all info that they requested , 1040, w-2's and such and never got a response from them.They called me on a Sunday to verify info but that was it.

If I hadn't checked my account with them I wouldn't have known that they wanted pay stubs. Being self employed that was next to impossible. I wrote them an email explaining my situation and why I was not going to be able to provide them. Never heard back from them either by phone or email or regular mail.

With all of the personal info I gave them it seems they would be more apt to keep me abreast of whats going on. I didn't give a rats butt if I got approved or not.

Granted it would have been a help but will survive just fine without it.So if you enter into business with these people brace yourself for a lot of frustration and log in often as they will change up documents required.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 8 Yes 8
184 of 245 Lending Club reviews
LendingClub1

Nov 12, 2014 #899076 San Francisco, California, United States

Hi, we're sorry to hear that you had this experience.
We want to connect but don't have a way to reach you. Could you please call our Member Support line at 888-596-3157 or send an email to support@lendingclub.com with a number or email address where we can reach you? We're staffed 6 AM to 5 PM PST, Monday through Saturday.
Thanks, Lending Club

2 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.