Lemieux Door - Torrified Door Inferior Product

3 of 3 Lemieux Door reviews

Ordered $7000 Torrified door and it was delayed several times for months. Arrived with bright blotching. Called Lemieux Door and was told they wouldn't talk to customers only wholesalers. Asked about the 20 year warranty and quality control. Could never get past rude receptionist. This company has by far the worst customer service I have ever experienced.

I wanted to know if these blotches could be sanded out since the door is raw, but the receptionist refuses to forward calls to anyone inside the company. This information proves essential before proceeding so they don't blame the finisher for the flaws.

See the enclosed photographs of the door. Some are a bit difficult to detect, but on others you can see the blotching. It's worse in person. It should have never left the factory like this. Where is there quality control?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 6 Yes 6
3 of 3 Lemieux Door reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 28 #1247072 Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States

What he said. Terrible product. Do not even consider this junk. I wish I had a guardian angel (like I am being) to dissuade me from buying the three I bought. It is all my fault though, because my salesman tried to talk me into cheaper doors.
Come to think of it, maybe even a guardian angel would not have been enough to save me from my mistake. But more information can. So be informed and use that information to choose a different product.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.