Ordered $7000 Torrified door and it was delayed several times for months. Arrived with bright blotching. Called Lemieux Door and was told they wouldn't talk to customers only wholesalers. Asked about the 20 year warranty and quality control. Could never get past rude receptionist. This company has by far the worst customer service I have ever experienced.
I wanted to know if these blotches could be sanded out since the door is raw, but the receptionist refuses to forward calls to anyone inside the company. This information proves essential before proceeding so they don't blame the finisher for the flaws.
See the enclosed photographs of the door. Some are a bit difficult to detect, but on others you can see the blotching. It's worse in person. It should have never left the factory like this. Where is there quality control?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "We had LeafFilter installed and received a lifetime warranty for the system. Six years later the filter screen pulled away and off of a gutter (see picture). We..."
- "Marvin Windows are ***. Window's 11 years old have rotted frames. I've had a Marvin installer inspect the installation and was told that they were installed correctly. Not only has..."
- "Two months ago we ordered a Marvin Ultimate Sliding French Door, supposedly the best of the best on the market. In fact, 10 years ago we ordered the same door..."
- "HOW DARE YOU! I wish someone would come along, torture you by slamming you against concrete, cutting your tail and *** off while being held up side down and with..."
- "First of all, I will not be going to this salon ever again. I have no idea where to start with all of my complaints about this company. I have..."
- "The lift top coffee the wife and I bought about 8yrs ago has deteriorated over the years. The springs that hold the lift top up and back storage compartment broke..."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."