Ordered $7000 Torrified door and it was delayed several times for months. Arrived with bright blotching. Called Lemieux Door and was told they wouldn't talk to customers only wholesalers. Asked about the 20 year warranty and quality control. Could never get past rude receptionist. This company has by far the worst customer service I have ever experienced.
I wanted to know if these blotches could be sanded out since the door is raw, but the receptionist refuses to forward calls to anyone inside the company. This information proves essential before proceeding so they don't blame the finisher for the flaws.
See the enclosed photographs of the door. Some are a bit difficult to detect, but on others you can see the blotching. It's worse in person. It should have never left the factory like this. Where is there quality control?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "Thank you for sending Bob Gibson, a Pella representative to my residence. Per Bob, the lower windows that he inspected are separating. At my residence, there are 12 openings with..."
- "We bought a brand new house in Luckey Ranch, on US 90 West, San Antonio, Texas. It's been only six months since we moved in. So far, we have..."
- "My Pulte home came with a "free" baseline electric Whirlpool kitchen appliance package, with multiple options to upgrade the appliance line as long as it was electric. Only one..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "Looking for teaching jobs in Vietnam? Don't go to Thai Binh Duong or Thái Bình Dương center. They stand for broken promises, take money from teachers without telling, lying about..."
- "I began attending this school in August 2009, and it wasn't long before I discovered that they weren't even accredited. They had people with no more than associates degrees teaching,..."
- "What a waste of space of a restaurant got lazy nasty looking people working the restaurant here in Mt.Sterling ky the restaurant is always dirty looks like never swept..."
- "This has been a piece a junk. Within first 6 months of owning the furniture store had it restitched/reupholstered because the seams were coming apart. Then the fake leather that..."