Ordered $7000 Torrified door and it was delayed several times for months. Arrived with bright blotching. Called Lemieux Door and was told they wouldn't talk to customers only wholesalers. Asked about the 20 year warranty and quality control. Could never get past rude receptionist. This company has by far the worst customer service I have ever experienced.
I wanted to know if these blotches could be sanded out since the door is raw, but the receptionist refuses to forward calls to anyone inside the company. This information proves essential before proceeding so they don't blame the finisher for the flaws.
See the enclosed photographs of the door. Some are a bit difficult to detect, but on others you can see the blotching. It's worse in person. It should have never left the factory like this. Where is there quality control?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "These door are bull ***...i paid 400 dollars for. A SECURITY door that had a 1000 break in warranty. ..beware they only cover if they burglars break threw the glass....they..."
- "We bought a brand new house in Luckey Ranch, on US 90 West, San Antonio, Texas. It's been only six months since we moved in. So far, we have..."
- "Leaf filter installed today and I'm already ticked off. Had to haul off the garbage that the contractor left behind. They used two different screens, one of which..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "Bought 2 massageo basic as a gift, found out that person also bought 2, went to return them unopened 2 days later and was told no return. No sign posted...."
- " The pizza looked old. It was room temperature, which is Not rare at this location, when it arrived. When my toddler spit it out, I tried it and no..."
- "I ordered 3 copies of my own novel, paying $29.85 for the package. They came today, but the receipt said I had paid $2,985.00 This leaves me not surprised there..."