Ordered $7000 Torrified door and it was delayed several times for months. Arrived with bright blotching. Called Lemieux Door and was told they wouldn't talk to customers only wholesalers. Asked about the 20 year warranty and quality control. Could never get past rude receptionist. This company has by far the worst customer service I have ever experienced.

I wanted to know if these blotches could be sanded out since the door is raw, but the receptionist refuses to forward calls to anyone inside the company. This information proves essential before proceeding so they don't blame the finisher for the flaws.

See the enclosed photographs of the door. Some are a bit difficult to detect, but on others you can see the blotching. It's worse in person. It should have never left the factory like this. Where is there quality control?

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $7000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lemieux Door?

Comments

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #1247072

What he said.Terrible product.

Do not even consider this junk. I wish I had a guardian angel (like I am being) to dissuade me from buying the three I bought. It is all my fault though, because my salesman tried to talk me into cheaper doors.

Come to think of it, maybe even a guardian angel would not have been enough to save me from my mistake.

But more information can.So be informed and use that information to choose a different product.