Update by user Feb 19, 2016

I've still not been contacted by the customer "CARE" department because,obviously, they don't care! They only care about raking in the exorbitant prices for these products, which I believed were "highest quality" clearly I have been "hosed" by these scammers...their products do not live up to the promises and clearly are not of the dependable quality described and inferred by their "TWO STAGE" warranty that has never been fulfilled with me as adequately as they had promised... i want satisfaction because I have purchased about three different items costing me in the neighborhood of $627.00 US...this "Tor 2" tore just like the first one "Tor" (original) had torn but this one only lasted from September to December 2nd when I filed the original claim and was promised that a representative would e-mail me...it's now February 19th and apparently they are ignoring my warranty claim which was filed December 2nd!...ten weeks ago, clearly, they have no intention of honoring my service request, even though I purchased four items over the past two years totaling $627.00 US...the rechargeable *** ring vibrator, "Tor" appears to be worth far less than the hundred dollar plus price tag they extract from prospective "VICTIMS"...don't fall for their evil promises of warranty replacement...you shall never even be contacted by a representative from customer care...so I am no longer a customer for their lies and deceptive business practices; Sincerely Disappointed

Original review posted by user Feb 12, 2016

Failed as silicon band tore and separated... Now totally useless for wearing as designed...design failure...not worth the price of shipping...second one that's torn the same way...product no good and they won't honor the warranty...that's the most disturbing feature!!!!

Review about: Lelo Vibrator.

1.9
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lelo?

Comments

Packinbiggie

Oh, by the way, my junk is normal average size category, maybe just a little extra girth and length but not anything that would cause this silicone ring to bust apart like it has...there's just something wrong with the formulation of the material that makes it rip apart after what I consider brief usage...I mean really, we only used it, (my wife and me) about twice a week from September to December...really?