I purchased a new in ground pool and concrete patio around the pool from Leisure Tech NY late last year. The work is beyond terrible. Their work is sloppy and truly looks like a 12 year old installed the job. My pool is a few inches lower on one side, the liner not attached correctly, my heater doesn't work after 10 months and the worst part is the patio is chipping, blotchy and completely uneven everywhere!
It gets worse. Eric Castaldo and Mike Martino the owners will not do anything about their sorry work. I called the for 3 months about 2-3 a week and they made promises to come out and fix the issue. When Eric finally called to say they were coming out he demanded the $300 pool opening fee before they would warranty any of the project and fix their mistakes.
I explained to Eric Castaldo that since they have not been responsive I didn't feel comfortable paying them $300 when my $30,000 project wasn't complete or even close to done correctly. He flipped like a light switch calling me names, asking me to come to their office so he can kick my ***. He also said "I'm Italian and you don't know who you're f****ing with". He's a sad excuse for a business man, and a sad excuse for a man in general.
Mike Martino is quiet on the other hand, but still won't do anything to remedy the poor install. And Mike even told me on the phone it was their fault and they did install my job incorrectly. Yet they wouldn't fix it.
Before you even consider this shady, fly by night company, read other reviews and you'll see they are similiar to mine. One review even said Eric was his neighbor and treated him the same way.
Don't be an *** like me and go with a company like this to save a few thousand. It's not worth it.
So my advice is BEWARE of LeisureTechNY.com AKA Leisure Tech NY in Hyde Park NY --> or wherever else they move to to avoid angry consumers.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pool And Deck
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Window World thied to put my NEW replacement windows in my brick house cut out 4 windows put up wood and didnt seal or clean up I had to sealand..."
- "This company deals with â€œhalf truths.â€ Upon hiring, you are promised a seemingly incredible income, with all types of advancement opportunities. Strictly for the birds.As a salesperson, you are..."
- "I worked for Leaffilter North of Michigan. As a ritual every morning the Operations Manager (Rick Mosby) and the installation Manager would sit down and try to figure out..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "DON'T GO TO BOB'S DISCOUNT FURNITURE!!!! They don't stand by their product. Once it was delivered. Anything wrong is customer's fault. The technicians are trained to report one evaluation -..."
- "$1300 later and still paying them off.. I have heavy pots that are horrible for washing, don't even try touching the handles, you will burn yourself significantly.. something chef world..."
- "Same issue as all stated below...started with a knocking noise in rear of truck and lead to vibrations hard shifting/banging slipping of the transmission. Called Nissan was told not under..."