I purchased a new in ground pool and concrete patio around the pool from Leisure Tech NY late last year. The work is beyond terrible. Their work is sloppy and truly looks like a 12 year old installed the job. My pool is a few inches lower on one side, the liner not attached correctly, my heater doesn't work after 10 months and the worst part is the patio is chipping, blotchy and completely uneven everywhere!
It gets worse. Eric Castaldo and Mike Martino the owners will not do anything about their sorry work. I called the for 3 months about 2-3 a week and they made promises to come out and fix the issue. When Eric finally called to say they were coming out he demanded the $300 pool opening fee before they would warranty any of the project and fix their mistakes.
I explained to Eric Castaldo that since they have not been responsive I didn't feel comfortable paying them $300 when my $30,000 project wasn't complete or even close to done correctly. He flipped like a light switch calling me names, asking me to come to their office so he can kick my ***. He also said "I'm Italian and you don't know who you're f****ing with". He's a sad excuse for a business man, and a sad excuse for a man in general.
Mike Martino is quiet on the other hand, but still won't do anything to remedy the poor install. And Mike even told me on the phone it was their fault and they did install my job incorrectly. Yet they wouldn't fix it.
Before you even consider this shady, fly by night company, read other reviews and you'll see they are similiar to mine. One review even said Eric was his neighbor and treated him the same way.
Don't be an *** like me and go with a company like this to save a few thousand. It's not worth it.
So my advice is BEWARE of LeisureTechNY.com AKA Leisure Tech NY in Hyde Park NY --> or wherever else they move to to avoid angry consumers.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pool And Deck
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "On December 4, 2014, we signed a purchase order with 50 Floor to remove existing hardwood floors and carpet in our home and to install new hardwood based on the..."
- "My wife and I got 3 Windows, and a sliding door installed in July. To this date of Novemner 21st we have had feldco out 5 times now. They..."
- "a few bad eggs can not take away years of making brides dreams coe true with flowers........ You Made it all seem so easy! Thank you so much. My daughter loved..."
- "DON'T GO TO BOB'S DISCOUNT FURNITURE!!!! They don't stand by their product. Once it was delivered. Anything wrong is customer's fault. The technicians are trained to report one evaluation -..."
- "Why am I being ignored or blocked? I've sent emails to email@example.com , gotten no answers? I've submitted tickets, gotten no answers? 372022 Facebook: Why am I blocked from posting/interac... 2 months ago 2 months ago OPEN 369930 PLEASE..."
- "$1300 later and still paying them off.. I have heavy pots that are horrible for washing, don't even try touching the handles, you will burn yourself significantly.. something chef world..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."