I purchased a new in ground pool and concrete patio around the pool from Leisure Tech NY late last year. The work is beyond terrible. Their work is sloppy and truly looks like a 12 year old installed the job. My pool is a few inches lower on one side, the liner not attached correctly, my heater doesn't work after 10 months and the worst part is the patio is chipping, blotchy and completely uneven everywhere!
It gets worse. Eric Castaldo and Mike Martino the owners will not do anything about their sorry work. I called the for 3 months about 2-3 a week and they made promises to come out and fix the issue. When Eric finally called to say they were coming out he demanded the $300 pool opening fee before they would warranty any of the project and fix their mistakes.
I explained to Eric Castaldo that since they have not been responsive I didn't feel comfortable paying them $300 when my $30,000 project wasn't complete or even close to done correctly. He flipped like a light switch calling me names, asking me to come to their office so he can kick my ***. He also said "I'm Italian and you don't know who you're f****ing with". He's a sad excuse for a business man, and a sad excuse for a man in general.
Mike Martino is quiet on the other hand, but still won't do anything to remedy the poor install. And Mike even told me on the phone it was their fault and they did install my job incorrectly. Yet they wouldn't fix it.
Before you even consider this shady, fly by night company, read other reviews and you'll see they are similiar to mine. One review even said Eric was his neighbor and treated him the same way.
Don't be an *** like me and go with a company like this to save a few thousand. It's not worth it.
So my advice is BEWARE of LeisureTechNY.com AKA Leisure Tech NY in Hyde Park NY --> or wherever else they move to to avoid angry consumers.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pool And Deck
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "I ordered $3072.77 worth of double hung windows with lattice on Jan 4,2014 from the DFW Window World (WW) Office. The windows were installed on March 19, 2014. After install..."
- "My open letter to the CEO. How long are you going to ignore this? I sent you a certified letter, which has gone ignored. My family can't afford to lose..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "I just purchased a $20K Kraftmaid kitchen from Lowe's. The Lowe's Kraftmaid demo shows interlock construction on the pantry slide-outs and all-metal construction. Same all-metal constuction construction with the interlock..."
- "Why am I being ignored or blocked? I've sent emails to firstname.lastname@example.org , gotten no answers? I've submitted tickets, gotten no answers? 372022 Facebook: Why am I blocked from posting/interac... 2 months ago 2 months ago OPEN 369930 PLEASE..."
- "Same issue as all stated below...started with a knocking noise in rear of truck and lead to vibrations hard shifting/banging slipping of the transmission. Called Nissan was told not under..."