Ottawa, Ontario

I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my family out to eat and I was overdrawn.As I got to the park it was about 330.

As were starting to settle in the park we go to get on some rides and the majority of them were closed because it was about 5 o'clock or one of the park attendant said that you need a special bracelet that cost another $40 to get on some other rides at this point I spent already $190 and they won another $40 for a special bracelet at this point right now I'm pissed off this is my definitely first time and last time I would ever visit Legoland I had a very bad experience there I think next time I will spend my money to go to Disneyland..

even though my family had to go through this I had to make it the best time possible for them.This was in California Carlsbad.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Legoland Pass
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Legoland?

Comments