Legends Alaskan Malamutes - Legends Giant Marcy Malamute

1 of 2 Legends Alaskan Malamutes reviews

Update added by user Aug 23

Pat Kool is taking all of vickys dogs and will be adding them to her kennel for breeding. Marcy Legends to as Nikki Normandan has a dog too she's taking 3 more

Update added by user Aug 23

Nightmare kennel! Look at how sick and deformed my Balto was!

Original review posted by user Aug 23

Legends Malamutes has a lot of experiences with deformed malamutes and sick dogs.They are in a lawsuit with Pat Kool from Northern Glories aagains one *** breeder of malamutes.

I love how Marcy can trash other breeders. Mandy Nelson says so to. Mt Balto died after I pulled him behind my new speed boat and it was the breeders fault. He was 3 yrs old and a movie star and video star with tons of AKC point show wins including Best Of Show, Best Of Breed, Best Giant Malamute, Therapy dog, Dock diving champion, Service dog, kids dog.

Go Pat and Marcy lets *** her over! See my Balto who died after swimming in the ocean while being pulled behind the boat. It's Vicky the breeders fault he died! See how sick he was?

Look at the photos of Balto and me.We are going to take his breeder down and make her stop breeding dogs like Balto

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Allergens Information
Style and Design
Additional Fees
Layout of Store

• What I liked
    • She is willing to attack anyone if you ask
  • What I disliked

Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
1 of 2 Legends Alaskan Malamutes reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 29 #1205349 Rochester, New York, United States

Luann you are a freak of nature. And you are a liar. You keep causing drama by creating fake posts. Marcy will catch on when she get's her head out of her ***! And finds out that Balto is not dead after all!

4 5 Reply
VickyDemingMSW

Aug 24 #1202943 Smyrna, New York, United States

Of course anyone reading this will know obviously Luann did not write this but I, Vicky Deming MSW did and I regret doing so. I've been posting a lot of lies about people and causing drama and I'm sorry. Of course none of the above is true, I was venting and regret doing so. Please everyone forgive me. Vicky Deming MSW

6 2 Reply

Sep 04 #1207893 Hartford, Connecticut, United States

Luann Johnson. Pretending you are someone else is a sign of mental weakness and instability. No matter how much you want to be someone else, you will remain a pitiful hateful woman that killed her own dog

6 3 Reply

Sep 05 #1208354 Concord, New Hampshire, United States

Vicky Demming, if you EVER use my name again in ANY post, you will be sued. You have not spoken with me in over a year and have no idea of what I say or think at all. You are blocked on facebook for a reason.
Amanda Nelson

4 4 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.