Copiague, New York

Update by user Aug 23, 2016

Pat Kool is taking all of vickys dogs and will be adding them to her kennel for breeding. Marcy Legends to as Nikki Normandan has a dog too she's taking 3 more

Update by user Aug 23, 2016

Nightmare kennel! Look at how sick and deformed my Balto was!

Original review posted by user Aug 23, 2016

Legends Malamutes has a lot of experiences with deformed malamutes and sick dogs.They are in a lawsuit with Pat Kool from Northern Glories aagains one *** breeder of malamutes.

I love how Marcy can trash other breeders. Mandy Nelson says so to. Mt Balto died after I pulled him behind my new speed boat and it was the breeders fault. He was 3 yrs old and a movie star and video star with tons of AKC point show wins including Best Of Show, Best Of Breed, Best Giant Malamute, Therapy dog, Dock diving champion, Service dog, kids dog.

Go Pat and Marcy lets *** her over! See my Balto who died after swimming in the ocean while being pulled behind the boat. It's Vicky the breeders fault he died! See how sick he was?

Look at the photos of Balto and me.We are going to take his breeder down and make her stop breeding dogs like Balto

Review about: Giant Malamutes.

I liked: She is willing to attack anyone if you ask.

Additional Fees
Layout of Store
Allergens Information
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Legends Alaskan Malamutes?

Submit review

Comments

Webster, New York, United States #1289402

Of course anyone reading this will know obviously Luann did not write this but I, Amanda Nelson did and I regret doing so.I've been posting a lot of lies about people and causing drama and I'm sorry.

Of course none of the above is true, I was venting and regret doing so.

Please everyone forgive me.I am a fat ugly person with no life goals.

Rochester, New York, United States #1205349

Luann you are a freak of nature.And you are a liar.

You keep causing drama by creating fake posts.

Marcy will catch on when she get's her head out of her ***!And finds out that Balto is not dead after all!

VickyDemingMSW

Of course anyone reading this will know obviously Luann did not write this but I, Vicky Deming MSW did and I regret doing so.I've been posting a lot of lies about people and causing drama and I'm sorry.

Of course none of the above is true, I was venting and regret doing so.

Please everyone forgive me.Vicky Deming MSW

to VickyDemingMSW Hartford, Connecticut, United States #1207893

Luann Johnson. Pretending you are someone else is a sign of mental weakness and instability. No matter how much you want to be someone else, you will remain a pitiful hateful woman that killed her own dog

to VickyDemingMSW Concord, New Hampshire, United States #1208354

Vicky Demming, if you EVER use my name again in ANY post, you will be sued.You have not spoken with me in over a year and have no idea of what I say or think at all.

You are blocked on facebook for a reason.

Luann Johnson
to Anonymous #1275929

It is I, Luann Johnson who is suing you Amanda Nelson!I am Me!

Or you!BBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA