Bought a boat a the Toronto Boat Show.One of the factors that made us buy from the head office rep was the way they did the orientation on the water and not in a parking lot.
At the time of purchase back in January we decided which day, first week-end in May unless there was ice. Well after them trying to change the orientation day for us, because they had an OPEN HOUSE??? They told us this 10 days prior. Said they dont normally do on that day.
They didnt know they were doing an open house when they first scheduled our time??? they said they would do me a favor to accomadate OUR schedule. After driving 4-1/2 hours to pick-up the boat and get the orientation they tell me its not on water orientation but will be done on the parking lot??? Mother nature is to blame high water table??
could put dock in water??? I over heard someone say they never do water orientation until after the May long week-end. The salesman said no, no the only thing this year is mother nature has left too much water. After trying to get some sort of compensation for the extra distance and time spent the salesman give us his sob story about it comes out of his pocket.
He had already given us alot and felt he had done enough. He did offer the water orientation at their other office which is closer to my home (why he didnt suggest that the first time??)Its still a 1 3/4 hour drive. This frustrated my more as the salesman made us feel as if we were the unreasonable ones and its not their fault we have a busy schedule.
At that point we just wanted to leave.AS we left we came across a sign they have on their building "CARE: Customers Are Really Everyting " I didnt get that feeling.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Boat Purchase
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..."
- "Well, when many people told me not to buy a Volkswagen, I simply ignored them and thought, "they are a ford/Chevy die hard fan, what do they know?" Turns out,..."
- "I have no account signed up with this site and it took $66.85 CAD out of my bank account?! I am furious. I need a refund right now. I was..."
- "I received a usedduvet cover set and it was yellow not white and had pulls on it the set from sleep wish and now they wont refund me,is this..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."