Bought a boat a the Toronto Boat Show.One of the factors that made us buy from the head office rep was the way they did the orientation on the water and not in a parking lot.
At the time of purchase back in January we decided which day, first week-end in May unless there was ice. Well after them trying to change the orientation day for us, because they had an OPEN HOUSE??? They told us this 10 days prior. Said they dont normally do on that day.
They didnt know they were doing an open house when they first scheduled our time??? they said they would do me a favor to accomadate OUR schedule. After driving 4-1/2 hours to pick-up the boat and get the orientation they tell me its not on water orientation but will be done on the parking lot??? Mother nature is to blame high water table??
could put dock in water??? I over heard someone say they never do water orientation until after the May long week-end. The salesman said no, no the only thing this year is mother nature has left too much water. After trying to get some sort of compensation for the extra distance and time spent the salesman give us his sob story about it comes out of his pocket.
He had already given us alot and felt he had done enough. He did offer the water orientation at their other office which is closer to my home (why he didnt suggest that the first time??)Its still a 1 3/4 hour drive. This frustrated my more as the salesman made us feel as if we were the unreasonable ones and its not their fault we have a busy schedule.
At that point we just wanted to leave.AS we left we came across a sign they have on their building "CARE: Customers Are Really Everyting " I didnt get that feeling.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Boat Purchase
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "My husband couldnt recall the accident being he was knocked unconcoius,he was sighted neg 2 police stated he fell asleep.I knew this was wrong I heard the snap.After sideswiping a..."
- "First I must say that out dealer in Akron, General RV, has been considerate and helpful . As far as the Mirada by Coachman of Forest River Inc. goes, it..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "I received a usedduvet cover set and it was yellow not white and had pulls on it the set from sleep wish and now they wont refund me,is this..."
- "I have no account signed up with this site and it took $66.85 CAD out of my bank account?! I am furious. I need a refund right now. I was..."