Bought a boat a the Toronto Boat Show.One of the factors that made us buy from the head office rep was the way they did the orientation on the water and not in a parking lot.
At the time of purchase back in January we decided which day, first week-end in May unless there was ice. Well after them trying to change the orientation day for us, because they had an OPEN HOUSE??? They told us this 10 days prior. Said they dont normally do on that day.
They didnt know they were doing an open house when they first scheduled our time??? they said they would do me a favor to accomadate OUR schedule. After driving 4-1/2 hours to pick-up the boat and get the orientation they tell me its not on water orientation but will be done on the parking lot??? Mother nature is to blame high water table??
could put dock in water??? I over heard someone say they never do water orientation until after the May long week-end. The salesman said no, no the only thing this year is mother nature has left too much water. After trying to get some sort of compensation for the extra distance and time spent the salesman give us his sob story about it comes out of his pocket.
He had already given us alot and felt he had done enough. He did offer the water orientation at their other office which is closer to my home (why he didnt suggest that the first time??)Its still a 1 3/4 hour drive. This frustrated my more as the salesman made us feel as if we were the unreasonable ones and its not their fault we have a busy schedule.
At that point we just wanted to leave.AS we left we came across a sign they have on their building "CARE: Customers Are Really Everyting " I didnt get that feeling.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Boat Purchase
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I contacted the dealer where we bought our Cougar and showed him pictures of the delaminating that is taking place on the front Panel. He said that Keystone..."
- "I am from Las Vegas, NV. and bought a car from Siamak’s Car Company: I found a vehicle that I was seriously interested in at Siamak’s Car Company of 777..."
- "My wife recently bought a 2011 BMW X5. After she signed the papers Stephen (the sale manager) informs her that the vehicle needs to be taken to the shop..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "I received a usedduvet cover set and it was yellow not white and had pulls on it the set from sleep wish and now they wont refund me,is this..."
- "I have no account signed up with this site and it took $66.85 CAD out of my bank account?! I am furious. I need a refund right now. I was..."