100% full Not resolved

On February 2 I placed an incorporation order with LegalZoom - one which cost more than $500.Since that time the order has been placed on hold FIVE times.

They have lied, saying that the Corporations Office of my home state has denied the name we've requested. I've spoken with the Corporations Office who have assured me the name is absolutely fine. On one notice I complained and was told the account really wasn't on hold, and they were sorry.

I think this is shameful behavior and I want to make sure no one else ever has to deal with such terrible customer service.

I practiced law for 10+ years (and wanted to avoid the hassle of filing all of this myself).

I feel that this organization misleads and misinforms its clients.I would prefer to cancel this order after so much time but so far they will not allow me to.

Review about: Legalzoom Corporation Package.

I didn't like: Will not address and fix problem, Made something simple turn into a nightmare.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / $582
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Legalzoom?

Comments

LegalZoom

We're sorry about what occurred with your order and with your customer service experience.Usually orders go more smoothly and we apologize that you experienced us at less than our best.

It is very important to us that our customers are happy with the products and services we offer.

We want you to be satisfied and I'd like to assist you in finding a resolution.Please feel free to contact me directly at help@legalzoom.com.

redpanda
to LegalZoom #1117407

The hilarious part of this is that LegalZoom is still saying they don't have a signed Articles of Incorporation from me; funny, because USPS delivered it Priority Mail Express yesterday. I had two calls from them yesterday and I am "On Hold" again!