Brentwood, Tennessee
100% full Not resolved

Legal Zoom is a scam.I submitted an expideted order on May 31 for an LLC.

As of the end of June it has not been completed. I got a call June 2, telling me that the state I live in does ont take PO Boxes. I explained to them that the number they are referring to is a Suite # not a PO Box, I don't have a PO Box, I have never had a PO Box. I got a call back on June 8th.

Topic, my state does not take a PO Box. I went through the same excercize again and they finally told me they filed an application with the state on June 14th. They then told me that it would take between 7 and 25 business days for the state to process this. They would not refund my money and they would not give me an estimated date.

The box on the online site that had previously stated that the expected completion date was "June 16", now has the word, "delayed" permanently affixed.

They refuse to take any responsibility or even apologize.

Review about: Llc Registration.

I didn't like: Lie, Too incompetent to fix problems, Would not take any responsibility, Nightmare to deal with, Poor customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $785
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Legalzoom?

Comments

LegalZoom

It is very important to us that our customers are happy with the products and services we offer. We want you to be satisfied and I'd like to assist you in finding a resolution. Please contact me back at help@legalzoom.com