Tobey West, Tobias I.A. West, Todd West, Todd Goodman owner of Family 1st Home Preservations, Legal Affiliates Group, Loan Educators, Family First Home Preservation Services. Tobey uses the alias Todd so people don’t know his real name. I was an employee of Tobey and I know personally he has ripped off all his clients. He never submitted one file to the bank. He just takes client’s money and then never does anything to help them. He also doesn’t pay commissions to his sales people. Everything I was told to tell my clients was prefabricated on a script that we are told to use or we would be fired. Tobey also parades his Arab wife around the office. He buys her Gucci and Prada purses meanwhile clients are losing their houses and his employees aren’t getting paid.

Tobey uses a virtual office and claims his company is based out of Beverly Hills, CA but the truth is, he is located in a Downtown Los Angeles. His exact physical address is 3325 Wilshire Blvd. Unit 940. Los Angeles, CA 90010. Tobey West also hangs his California Real Estate License at Nourmand and Associates located at 6525 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA.

According to California law SB94 it is illegal for ANYONE in the state of California to collect an upfront fee for a loan modification. If you are a victim of Tobey West you can contact the California Department of Real Estate and the Federal Trade Commission FTC.

Tobias I.A. West California Department of Real Estate #01485673.

Do not let this *** take advantage of you. He will take your money and not save your house.

Review about: Loan Modification Fraud.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $2490
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Legal Affiliates Group?

Submit review

Comments

Tobias West AKA Eric Decker has been running a scam company at 3530 Wilshire Blvd, LA, CA 90010 Suite #699!

He let go of all of his employees and didnt pay them for 3 or more weeks of work. Now he is claiming he is bankrupt and will not pay anybody ! DO NOT APPLY WITH SELECT STUDENT QUOTE TO CONSOLIDADTE YOUR STUDENT LOANS OR BEVERLY HILLA TAX SOLUTIONS TO FIX YOUR TAXES THOSE ARE THE SCAMS HE IS RUNNING NOW!

as of 1/25/16 he has been going by the name eric decker and running a new student loan scam from 3050 wilshire blvd ca suite 669

to Anonymous #1101256

3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 699-699A, Los Angeles, CA 90010 Correct Address

VivianCampos99

My name is Vivian Campos.Tobias West ruined my life.

I was a mother of 3 with beautiful house and loving husband. I was contacted by a person that worked at Legal Affiliates Group in Beverly Hills Calofornia. He told me if I paid them 1995.00 they could drop my payment by 50% and I didn't have to make my mortgagee payment. I trusted them.

After paying them the money I never heard from them again. Shortly after the loss of communications contact the bank only to find out they are a scam. Because of them we lost our home and my husband divorced me. The only reason I have to live is because of my church.

I am not angry with Tobias I know he will face Jesus one day and have to explain himself then.Please stop him from ruining other peoples lives.

Stan
Spokane, Washington, United States #845605

I found out Kamol now has all bank accts in her name.Once I have Komals full name she's going all over the Internet.

All the scammers will be exposed. One of the people that testified said Komals family is part of Al Qaeda.

We need to get the FBI into this.I bet he's funneling money to the Arabs.

to Stan #1088948

Kamal West-

Patty F

......let me add MY experience and complaint!!...I am also a victim of his SCAMS.

He is creative.... in all the wrong and illegal areas. He is mindful and motivated in STEALING from innocent homeowners, and if he would be humble and honest, then he would make things right and give us victims our money back... The longer he waits, the more it is going to cost him....not only money but also jail time.

He has a wife and a son...is he that smart to teach his son that stealing and going to jail is cool? Karma. karma. it'll come around....

Tobey West....just make it right, give us our money back that you stole, and hand over those bank records...if you claim you are 'innocent'.

....or WE will not stop until we have justice!YOU scammed us and We do not stand for that!

Stanly Sloth
Boca Raton, Florida, United States #845552

Tobey West a creative, mindful, and motivated agent

Posted on December 5, 2013

Tobey West a creative, mindful, and motivated agent Tobey West a creative, mindful, and motivated agent with all the compassion and drive that promotes him.Tobey West was pro for ten years in the financial industry.

As a manager Tobey West was a motivating leader, and a humble follower.Always make sure the smartest man […]

Tobey West Testimonials

Posted on December 5, 2013

Tobey West Testimonials I have had the opportunity to work with Tobey West on many different real estate deals and projects over the past...

Stanley
Spokane, Washington, United States #845178

Roger (or should we just call you Tobey) this guy can be the greatest real estate agent but the bottom line for the past 8 years he's been running a modification scam operation out of downtown Los Angeles bilking hundreds of homeowners out of thousands of dollars. We've already got sworn testimony from multiple sources implicating Tobey for his participation in the scam.

Roger M

Tobey West Testimonials

I have had the opportunity to work with Tobey West on many different real estate deals and projects over the past 7 years.Tobey West has always been an absolute pleasure to work with.

He understands customer service and the real estate industry better than anyone I’ve met. His personality is contagious, and he makes the search for the perfect home or office enjoyable. I have only had positive results when I have worked with Tobey West. It is always a pleasure to work with Tobey West during the stressful times of selling and buying real estate.

He has always been very honest and forthcoming. I would recommend Tobey West to anyone that has real estate needs.

~Sally J. Los Angeles, CA

Tobey West very highly. He is a great person and an incredible realtor!

When we decided that we were ready to transition to a larger home we got in touch with Tobey West for some help and advice. We had the benefit of having known Tobey West and his family since the time we were kids which made our decision to use him as our agent easy. He is someone that we both felt that we could trust without question as we began the process of looking for a new home. Tobey West always made time for us when we were available to look through homes that we were interested in.

Eventually we found the perfect home and Tobey West represented us and coached us through the entire process. He made the experience enjoyable and...

We would not even consider trying to sell by owner again.

Thank you Tobey for all of your help! ~Theresa M. Los Angeles, CA

“‘Simply the very best!!!’ Cannot say it more simply and honestly! Without the help and extreme professionalism of Tobey West as our agent we could not found the place of our choice here in Los Angeles.

No matter what time of the day (or night) it was, Tobey West was always there to do his best to help us in our search for our new home. And, it worked out great for us! Tobey West professionalism is testimonial to the great service that he provides to all his clients; it is almost contagious to the point that he was not only our Realtor but he became one of our very good friends in this area. We can say without any reservations that if you want very knowledgeable, professional, efficient, and courteous and ever friendly service, Tobey West is your prime (and only) choice!

Nothing short of ‘simply the very best’!!” ~Roger M.Los Angeles, CA