Memphis, Tennessee
3.3K views 1 comment
100% full Not resolved

I've had the card for about 2.5 years now and maintained good payment history with the exception of one late payment.I got this card when my score was pretty low (mid 500) and I really needed a credit card.

My first time seeking a credit line increase with this company I was denied. Years of fixing my credit I achieved and still maintain 717 Equifax, 725 TransUnion (the bureau they used), 717 Experian (See Picture). They sent me a letter today indicating my credit score was 594 using TransUnion's data. I have alerts for my credit reports through myFICO and they didn't even run an inquiry!

This pissed me off the most. I have read the negative reviews but SOMEHOW my case would be different. I have been approved for AMEX (Gold Card) and Discover (high limit) and then get denied by this subpar A$$ company. Paying $75 per year for this ***??

I also pay a very high interest rate, but this was out of a necessity, not choice. Not anymore! I just closed this card, only $500 CL and haven't had it that long so it will not hurt my score at all.

I AM DONE WITH THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY!Maybe your experience will be different, mine sure wasn't.

Review about: Legacy Visa Credit Card.

I liked: Low credit score able to get credit.

I didn't like: Quality of service.

1.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $300
Preferred solution Prevent others from making this decision.

Had an Experience with Legacy Visa?

Comments

goodnews to you all,this is just unbelieveable ,thank you mr hofgan for giving me the courage to say this,my ex-husband duped me of all my hard earned money,which is over $356,000 dollars,

mr hofgan linked me up with HAWKHACK@outlook.com ,he was able to wire the money back to me,am so glad,i learnt he can do lot of stuffs,like credit score change,upgrade of school grade,hacking of social media, etc.just contact him ,dont let those wicked spouse take away your joy, +1 601 866 5203