New York, New York

I really learned a lot. Matt Justice kept me interested the entire three days.

Related: Legacy Education Alliance - Scam Alert

He never once said a person could get rich quick. In fact he gave several examples of people losing money when they did not know enough about what they were doing. It was almost as though he was protecting new beginners from getting hurt financially. And yet there was always encouragement to learn more. He instilled confidence in the students repeating they had the ability to learn more. And he went at a pace that allowed people to have questions answered and not feel ***. And allowing people to feel overwhelmed for a bit but not give up.

There was an endless source of information available. I thank Matt for being so generous with his knowledge. Beginning with an overview of general economics and finishing with an overview of options trading it is amazing how many topics were covered.

Never did I feel like I was being “sold” more classes. The next level was offered but there was NEVER a hard sell.

He was genuine with his ideas and obviously cared about everyone in the room.

Review about: Lea 3-Day Training.

5.0
Equipment Quality
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Legacy Education Alliance?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.