Toxic favoritism is obvious and the work environment is hostile because the CEO/employer has dramatic and aggressive outbursts. This is what she calls "rowdiness." This is hostile work environment/culture.

There is a high turnover rate. No clarity on benefits, taxes, health insurance, etc. As a company policy, you can "create your own schedule." This is deceiving because when you do you will get penalized for it. Everyone is told, "Just get your 40 hours in." Others are allowed to come and go as they please because they are in owners favor.

In addition, there were multiple incidents where the CEO made derogatory comments about other employees to other employees as well as inappropriate remarks made about clients and past clients/employees.

I always kept my mouth shut or agreed in fear I would lose my job or be treated differently because I was treated differently if I didn't.

The CEO mentioned she wanted "black people" so she could have diversity and be considered inclusive. She also hired a vet because it "made her look good." To me this is wrong.

There are good people who work or who have worked here, unfortunately the owner of the business admittedly doesn't care.

This goes for clients as well. The owner has literally bragged how she is "not afraid to fire people or clients."

User's recommendation: Just don't.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Left Hand Management Cons: Poor business pratices, Discriminatory, Favoritism.

Location: 88 Inverness Circle East, Englewood, CO 80112

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

Oh wow -- when I bumped into this review, this is spot on what our company's experience was too as a client. To the exact details.

Very unprofessional and hostile at every turn. Confrontational always with our staff.

Ugh -- avoid! There are so many other better options in the market.

Left Hand Management Reviews