Leekelo Development - Website Design Took Desposit & Ran
I hired Kelly Lee with company Leekelo. The project was $500. He took $200 down payment and have not completed the website.Project completion date passed August 18th and still no update on the website.
I called over 50 times, over 20 emails and skype messages with no reply. He has no intention on doing work on the site. He is a scammer. Stay away.
His excuse was he was sick, his son was sick, he is def in both ears, he has work, didn't get my email, didn't get my calls. Its disgusting. Stay away from him and Leekelo.com
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Website Design
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I was a model for Colby Models and Ryan Colby for 3 years. I never met anyone who made more than $100.00 total after being with them for 3 years...."
- "After I applied through the website I received an email about going for a test shoot in Camden. I arrived on time and a photographer took some shots of me...."
- "this agency preys on seniors with alzheimer's but aren't picky and will devour anything they can,they are dishonest and have the best lawyers,side by side with the senior protective services..."
- "I went to get my hair cut yesterday and the young girl that done my hair messed it up so badly that another lady tried to help fix it and..."
- "I have a 2013 Kia Optima lx and had a wreck at 30 mhph and rear ended an suv. There was over $10,000 damage to the front end of the..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."