Leekelo Development - Website Design Took Desposit & Ran
I hired Kelly Lee with company Leekelo. The project was $500. He took $200 down payment and have not completed the website.Project completion date passed August 18th and still no update on the website.
I called over 50 times, over 20 emails and skype messages with no reply. He has no intention on doing work on the site. He is a scammer. Stay away.
His excuse was he was sick, his son was sick, he is def in both ears, he has work, didn't get my email, didn't get my calls. Its disgusting. Stay away from him and Leekelo.com
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Website Design
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I Purchased a A/C unit from the above website on 8/18/2011. The unit comes with a 2 yr warranty. All goes well for 1.5 yrs. I am very pleased with..."
- "I had reservations about THUMBTACK for quite some time now but I gave it a chance. I like the concept but CERTAINLY do not believe the professionals should be..."
- "Hi my name is Jane Cherriokee,I brought my daughter Samara Cherriokee today for interview.The guy interviewing was rude & didn't consider my daughter's feelings just because I aired my opinion..."
- "I went to get my hair cut yesterday and the young girl that done my hair messed it up so badly that another lady tried to help fix it and..."
- "I have a 2013 Kia Optima lx and had a wreck at 30 mhph and rear ended an suv. There was over $10,000 damage to the front end of the..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."