Leekelo Development - Website Design Took Desposit & Ran
I hired Kelly Lee with company Leekelo. The project was $500. He took $200 down payment and have not completed the website.Project completion date passed August 18th and still no update on the website.
I called over 50 times, over 20 emails and skype messages with no reply. He has no intention on doing work on the site. He is a scammer. Stay away.
His excuse was he was sick, his son was sick, he is def in both ears, he has work, didn't get my email, didn't get my calls. Its disgusting. Stay away from him and Leekelo.com
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Website Design
- Review category
- Professional Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I chose Safelite because we had a great previous experience. So, we called them and they came out to my wife's work to fix the windshield. Upon completion I notice..."
- "I have been dealing with this stalker for over 2 years now! And, of course instead of competing with honor these so called, "customer" reviews are garbage! These are fabricated..."
- "I had an agreement with Plastic resource group(PRG), to build a prototype for me. The first phase of his bid was for $10,050.00 and a time frame of 20 business..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "I went to get my hair cut yesterday and the young girl that done my hair messed it up so badly that another lady tried to help fix it and..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "I have a 2013 Kia Optima lx and had a wreck at 30 mhph and rear ended an suv. There was over $10,000 damage to the front end of the..."