LeeCore Labs Mobile Phlebotomy Service - New Terrific Team in Houston, Texas
I was looking for a way to complete my doctors lab order without having to go into an actual facility and endure the pain of waiting in a crowded lobby for almost an hour before being seen, having to provide my credit card for some so called per-authorization that allows LabCorp and Quest to just take money out of your account without any prior knowledge, or having to go through the trouble of possible running late for work.Let's just say I didn't want the hassle.
Well..... I came across this company called LeeCore Labs Mobile Phlebotomy Service. First I was skeptical because I found this company on Craig's List but after having them visit me twice a month has become a God sent. Not to mention they come to me whenever I chose is convenient, usually I schedule for 3 - 4 in the morning so that I don't have to explain to my employment why I am running 45 minutes late when I said I would be 15 minutes late.
Take my advice people and look this group up, they are very professional, have reasonable rates and proficient at what they do.Don't give another PSC the opportunity to ruin your day, take back control of your schedule.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Blood Draw
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "Kaiser gave my"ORIGINAL" receipt with all my medical personal information to someone else. I was given someone else's medical and personal information and his was a "REPRINT" as was mine...."
- "Spent $10,000 on hair transplant from Bosley Manhattan and this is my results..."
- "ISHRS is a DISGRACE!!International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery is a DISGRACE!! This is a NON-COMMERCIAL posting/website. Any statements I make below are my own opinion. For reasons described below, the..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "I ordered flowers for my mother to be delivered to her office and they look terrible. Not even close to the picture and absolutely tacky. There are only a few..."
- "I have been trying to log in from CNN and other TV station own app But it keeps saying I am not subscribed , which is not true. I have been tossed..."
- "DO NOT rely on the Carfax reports to determine if the car has been in an accident. If you've purchased a car from this dealer in the past, order and..."