Cebu, Cebu

Southern Leak Detection has extensive, hands-on experience in plumbing, utility installation, and construction, in addition to leak detection. Our experts handle the problem swiftly and courteously.

Southern Leak Detection has been serving the greater Birmingham area for more than 18 years, with customer satisfaction as our number one goal. Our expertise includes extensive, hands-on experience in plumbing, utility installation, and construction, in addition to leak detection. We maintain our own heavy equipment to provide safe excavation and superior service.

1 Perimeter Park S, Suite 100-D, Birmingham, Al 35243205-882-3336http://www.southernleakdetection.com

Hours of Operation: M: 8:00 AM-5:00 PMT: 8:00 AM-5:00 PMW: 8:00 AM-5:00 PMTh: 8:00 AM-5:00 PMF: 8:00 AM-5:00 PMS: ClosedS: Closed

Review about: Water Leak.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Leak Detection?

Comments

hey dillweed.

This is not the place for you to post your self serving add.

Blue Haven Pools Corporate office Blue Haven Pools "Anyone have information on who is the responsible corporate officer for the name BLUE HAVEN POOLS? We are trying to find the person responsible for the bait and switch used..." Read more Sherriff Goslin Roofing - Sherriff-Goslin Company, what the did to us was despicable. How the BBB can still rate them A+ is a scam! Sherriff Goslin Roofing "All views expressed in this review are our own and do not necessarily represent the Sherriff-Goslin Company's (noting the Mansfield, Ohio branch), the BBB's (noting the BBB serving Western Michigan)..." Read more Granite Transformations - Review in Household Services category Granite Transformations "I had my counter tops and back splash installed on 11-14-16. When I came home on the first day there was 1 gentlemen working in the kitchen. About 15 min..." Read more Bath Fitter - Problems with the installation of our tub and flooded basement Bath Fitter "0 star rating Bathfitters was the worst experience I have ever experienced, it started with having to go to the mall where they have a display store ,twice just to..." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more Michael Lupolover Michael Lupolover "Lupolover and his team of telemarketers engaged in illegal telemarketing to my phone. My phone is registered on the DNC registry found at donotcall.gove Lupolover is subject to a Consumer..." Read more Ewigsna - Wrong size received and horrible quality "human" hair. Ewigsna "I received a size medium and I ordered a size large. I contacted the seller about the problem with no suggestion that they would make it right. The seller says..." Read more Petco - Received a reptile screened cage with several holes.....probably due to shipping!! Petco "I went to my local Petco to purchase their "XL Reptibreeze Chameleon Cage" for my new chameleon since she came with a very small cage AND Petco's website showed that..." Read more