Cebu, Cebu

Southern Leak Detection has extensive, hands-on experience in plumbing, utility installation, and construction, in addition to leak detection. Our experts handle the problem swiftly and courteously.

Southern Leak Detection has been serving the greater Birmingham area for more than 18 years, with customer satisfaction as our number one goal. Our expertise includes extensive, hands-on experience in plumbing, utility installation, and construction, in addition to leak detection. We maintain our own heavy equipment to provide safe excavation and superior service.

1 Perimeter Park S, Suite 100-D, Birmingham, Al 35243205-882-3336http://www.southernleakdetection.com

Hours of Operation: M: 8:00 AM-5:00 PMT: 8:00 AM-5:00 PMW: 8:00 AM-5:00 PMTh: 8:00 AM-5:00 PMF: 8:00 AM-5:00 PMS: ClosedS: Closed

Review about: Water Leak.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Leak Detection?

Submit review

Comments

hey dillweed.

This is not the place for you to post your self serving add.

Premier Care In Bathing - Premier Care Rip off!! Premier Care In Bathing "We live in a mobile home so finding someone to install or repair anything is a nightmare. We were pressured into the buy. We were told it would not only..." Read more Chuparosa Painting made a mess of my house Chuparosa Painting "I hired Chuparosa Painting for the exterior of my home based on several recommendations on Nextdoor.com. During the estimate, I asked George Stewart, one of the owners, who would be..." Read more Review about 50 Floor Hardwood Flooring Installation from Durham, North Carolina 50 Floor "On December 4, 2014, we signed a purchase order with 50 Floor to remove existing hardwood floors and carpet in our home and to install new hardwood based on the..." Read more Pro Comfort Air Systems - I Am Very Very Very Disappointed! Pro Comfort Air Systems "I hired Fakumoh Angbare to fix the air conditioner for my tenants out in Azusa, California. He came over and gave me the price and supposedly fixed it, however, my tenants..." Read more Ups - Maternity Clothes Review Ups "I did receive my package on scheduled deivery date BUT i really should have had it much sooner than that. I live in Central Texas and have dealt with packages..." Read more Red Roof Inn Room Elyria Ohio Review Red Roof Inn "I walked into the bathroom that was too small to use and close the door. I went to pull the door away from the tub/shower,and the bottom of the door..." Read more Canada Knives And Swords - I ordered, no reply, after 4 emails! Canada Knives And Swords "I ordered a Bowie Knife from "Canada Knives" and every time I check the site I find that the order is pending! I emails them for their specified email address..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Cushion collapses Southern Motion Furniture "One footrest broke in one day, was a clanging/hard thump when closing the last little bit. This MAY has occurred from the delivery. The collapse of the seat cushion &..." Read more