Cebu, Cebu

Southern Leak Detection has extensive, hands-on experience in plumbing, utility installation, and construction, in addition to leak detection. Our experts handle the problem swiftly and courteously.

Southern Leak Detection has been serving the greater Birmingham area for more than 18 years, with customer satisfaction as our number one goal. Our expertise includes extensive, hands-on experience in plumbing, utility installation, and construction, in addition to leak detection. We maintain our own heavy equipment to provide safe excavation and superior service.

1 Perimeter Park S, Suite 100-D, Birmingham, Al 35243205-882-3336http://www.southernleakdetection.com

Hours of Operation: M: 8:00 AM-5:00 PMT: 8:00 AM-5:00 PMW: 8:00 AM-5:00 PMTh: 8:00 AM-5:00 PMF: 8:00 AM-5:00 PMS: ClosedS: Closed

Review about: Water Leak.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Leak Detection?

Submit review

Comments

hey dillweed.

This is not the place for you to post your self serving add.

Review about 50 Floor Hardwood Flooring Installation from Durham, North Carolina 50 Floor "On December 4, 2014, we signed a purchase order with 50 Floor to remove existing hardwood floors and carpet in our home and to install new hardwood based on the..." Read more First American Home Warranty - Totally Blown Away by FAHW's Business Practices! First American Home Warranty "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..." Read more California Closets - "Built to Spec" Isn't Acceptable California Closets "I have had California Closets (CC) in my last three homes and was in love with them. Previously, I had only had them in my master closet, but now with..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Shotty Installation Leaffilter North "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..." Read more Dressilyme - Sent me a damaged dress that was not customized Dressilyme "I ordered a ball gown from them in late January. I paid extra to have it customized, to the tune of 160 dollars. Nearly two months later, they sent me..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more Desertcart - Issues with shipping Desertcart "The estimated date for my item to arrive was between 20th and 22nd although my item did not arrive by 25th so I thought it was about time I contact..." Read more Light In The Box - Item Never Arrived Light In The Box "Luckily, I only made a small purchase from this company: two LED bulbs to replace Halogens. The price was great, under $8 with free shipping. Unfortunately, after ordering, there was..." Read more