Review about Le Vians Chocolate Diamonds Ring from Albuquerque, New Mexico
I bought a beautiful ring from the LeVian collection last December.We bought it from Kay's jewelers in Springfield, Missouri.
Since then two different chocolate diamonds, and one white diamond have fallen out and been replaced.
I was thrilled when I first got it, it is beautiful, but the quality is not what I expected.I'm at a loss of what to do.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Le Vians Chocolate Diamonds Ring
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Fiancé purchase the Le Vian Aquamarine Ring Diamond Vanilla Gold. From kays and I haven't have a problem until now and I have had it for 3 years..."
- "My husband purchased an engagement ring from KAYS 6 yrs ago. We actually bought a 6,ooo.oo mounting and a 2,ooo.oo Leo diamond to put in it as the centerpiece stone...."
- "I went to the piercing pagoda in Las Vegas South Premium outlets, and I've wanted to get my second piercings for a while now. when I first passed the kiosk,..."
- "I paid $4,200 for a website and never received it. I requested a refund after 6 months and no one responded to my email. After several attempts to email them..."
- "I found my husband fooling around on Zoosk as DH9727 I contacted Zoosk to let them know that he is very married to me....they didnt care all they want is..."
- "I have had very good experiences with Conn's in the past purchasing washer & dryer, stove, dishwasher and big screen TV. I recently attempted to purchase two "green" fabric recliners..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."