Le Vian - Levian Chocolate Diamond Ring

28 of 42 Le Vian reviews

Dec 2013, fell in love with ring advertised by Kay Jewelers on tv. Purchased the ring. Long story short.....Kay jewelers replaced diamond that fell out. Since I live over an hour from where I purchased the ring, I could not take it back when the same diamond fell out a 2nd time. After run around with Harry Richie Jewelers, I contacted Levian Corp. myself. They were very helpful and replaced the same diamond when it fell out 2 more times. According to their warranty after the 3rd time, they replaced the ring. I received replacement in a timely manner. That was March 23, 2015. June 13, 2015 a corner diamond fell out of new ring. I just sent it back to Levian yesterday.

I had better luck contacting Levian Corp and they stood behind their warranty. Anyone can call them at 516 466-7200. Explain your problem to them. Forget the store where you bought the ring. If you need to send one in, send to Levian Corp. 235 Greatneck Rd, Greatneck, NY 11021.

I will have to wait and see if the new replacement stays in the ring, otherwise, I may be seeking a refund as well. I love the ring, but, it costs me $25 everytime I send it back for postage and insurance. I'm not going to trust USPS with a $2K ring.

So, so far, it has costs me upwards of $75 to get free replacement diamonds. Such beautiful jewelry to be such poor quality. A shame for sure.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Quality and warranty

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
fix ring and promise refund if diamonds keep falling out
Monetary loss:
$1999
Product or service
Le Vians Chocolate Diamonds Ring
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #671497 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Le Vian? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 3 No 3
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
28 of 42 Le Vian reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 22 #1230723 Ashland, Kentucky, United States

It's not that the quality of the ring was bad it was that it was sized to far up from what I can see in the picture levian rings should only go up in size one size unless special ordered and the stock size is usually a 7

0 0 Reply

May 01 #1152455

Have you been typing? Changing a tire? Diamonds don't pop out of rings. Please *** your ring even when doing dishes with pots and pans. You can handle hard surfaces with a delicate diamond ring.

1 0 Reply

Apr 15 #1145381

It is a really pretty ring..hope it works out for you

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Le Vian.
Filing a new complaint about
×