Dec 2013, fell in love with ring advertised by Kay Jewelers on tv. Purchased the ring. Long story short.....Kay jewelers replaced diamond that fell out. Since I live over an hour from where I purchased the ring, I could not take it back when the same diamond fell out a 2nd time. After run around with Harry Richie Jewelers, I contacted Levian Corp. myself. They were very helpful and replaced the same diamond when it fell out 2 more times. According to their warranty after the 3rd time, they replaced the ring. I received replacement in a timely manner. That was March 23, 2015. June 13, 2015 a corner diamond fell out of new ring. I just sent it back to Levian yesterday.
I had better luck contacting Levian Corp and they stood behind their warranty. Anyone can call them at 516 466-7200. Explain your problem to them. Forget the store where you bought the ring. If you need to send one in, send to Levian Corp. 235 Greatneck Rd, Greatneck, NY 11021.
I will have to wait and see if the new replacement stays in the ring, otherwise, I may be seeking a refund as well. I love the ring, but, it costs me $25 everytime I send it back for postage and insurance. I'm not going to trust USPS with a $2K ring.
So, so far, it has costs me upwards of $75 to get free replacement diamonds. Such beautiful jewelry to be such poor quality. A shame for sure.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Loved the ring
What I disliked
- Quality and warranty
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- fix ring and promise refund if diamonds keep falling out
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Le Vians Chocolate Diamonds Ring
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "Me and the girlfriend each brought a bracelet for a family member for Christmas, both arrived separately with scuffs and scratches and in general terrible condition! silver was not real..."
- "1st purchase was a Gucci scarf tote $550. Messaged seller numerous times with no response, was told by Tradesy all they could do was wait to hear from them. Then..."
- "Oh I Tried it alright. Artisan CorporationThe Artisan Experience, Make these highly complex earrings for extra income.Firstly ,I will be astonished if i ever found someone who truly was able..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."