Dec 2013, fell in love with ring advertised by Kay Jewelers on tv. Purchased the ring. Long story short.....Kay jewelers replaced diamond that fell out. Since I live over an hour from where I purchased the ring, I could not take it back when the same diamond fell out a 2nd time. After run around with Harry Richie Jewelers, I contacted Levian Corp. myself. They were very helpful and replaced the same diamond when it fell out 2 more times. According to their warranty after the 3rd time, they replaced the ring. I received replacement in a timely manner. That was March 23, 2015. June 13, 2015 a corner diamond fell out of new ring. I just sent it back to Levian yesterday.
I had better luck contacting Levian Corp and they stood behind their warranty. Anyone can call them at 516 466-7200. Explain your problem to them. Forget the store where you bought the ring. If you need to send one in, send to Levian Corp. 235 Greatneck Rd, Greatneck, NY 11021.
I will have to wait and see if the new replacement stays in the ring, otherwise, I may be seeking a refund as well. I love the ring, but, it costs me $25 everytime I send it back for postage and insurance. I'm not going to trust USPS with a $2K ring.
So, so far, it has costs me upwards of $75 to get free replacement diamonds. Such beautiful jewelry to be such poor quality. A shame for sure.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Loved the ring
What I disliked
- Quality and warranty
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- fix ring and promise refund if diamonds keep falling out
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Le Vians Chocolate Diamonds Ring
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a high tech Swiss diamond ceramic watch, only to have the battery die a few month later, I took it to my jeweler and was told this was..."
- "I was so happy when I got my origami owl braclet. I wore for approximately 3 weeks before the glass shattered while my 3 yr old was standing right below..."
- "Proof Origami Owl's copyrights are fraudulent. If they truly had original artwork no one ever made it would be a miracle The baseball softball can be found all over the..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "My husband and I both purchased snake boots for hunting from bass pro shop online. With very minimal use, and no visible wear on the boys we have both had..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."