I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their repair centre to be assessed as to if this was due to a bang as in her opinion "I hadn't been careful as they are precious stones and not for everyday wearing" which I found odd as this ring is commonly purchased as an engagement ring at a very pricey cost of £2000 to be worn all the time.Of course it came back as my fault since I believe if there was a hairline crack in it would easily chip.
The ring was then sent away to Le Vian for a further 8 weeks and cost assessed at £211 for repair which I was expected to pay. during this time I had e-mailed Le Vian questioning their life time guarantee and the quality of the product and its fit for purpose since I wore it on my right hand and I am left handed I could only assume I was as carful as could be to which I didn't receive acknowledgment never mind a reply. I was told the ring was not covered under the supposedly life time cover and should have purchased the stores own accidental damage which I was advised not to purchase by the Earnest Jones sales advisor due to the life time cover provided by Le Vian.
I asked them to return the ring without repair as their customer service was none existent and that I would take it to a proper jewellers that I could trust.I would not recommend nor would I buy any of their products again, pretty but way over priced junk.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Beautiful products but poor quality
- Beautiful product to look at
What I disliked
- Very poor quality
- Reason of review:
- poor customer service, bad quality, defective & warrany issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Le Vians Chocolate Diamonds Ring
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "My husband bought me a Levian Chocolate diamond band for our three year wedding Anniversary back in April of this year. I have a beautiful engagement ring that was getting..."
- "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..."
- "Here is my experience with BESTREPLICA.SR, I got sucked for the amazing website someone designed and decided to order, today I decided to cancel my order because the watch never..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "NOT A REVIEW BUT YOUR SITE DOES NOT CATER FOR PICTURES, STRANGE! Back in 2004 we have full double glazing and conservatory installed. I am trying to locate the trim..."
- "Purchased a recycled transmission for my wife's 2006 CLK500 Mercedes from LKQ Corp. After following all warranty instructions, having Mercedes dealership install it, the trans didn't work at all. Paid..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."