Le Vian - Diamond fell out today

11 of 52 Le Vian reviews

My husband bought me a Levian Chocolate diamond band for our three year wedding Anniversary back in April of this year.I have a beautiful engagement ring that was getting sent for a loose stone and decided to buy me another ring as an Anniversary gift.

I got my Levian ring in May and I was immediately disappointed the diamonds were much lighter than they were supposed to be. The display had beautiful dark chocolate diamonds. Today one of the stones had fallen out.

Needless to say I wear this ring all the time as I work with children.I'm really disappointed in the quality of rings that Kay's and Jared's seems to carry.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
    • Loved the ring
    • I like the color of the band and the style
  • What I disliked
    • Disappointed in quality and color

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Levian Chocolate Diamond Wedding Band
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #925085

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Le Vian? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
11 of 52 Le Vian reviews

Nov 16, 2016 #1241741 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

I just got married June 25th, I've sent my engagement ring back 3 times before I got married and my band back twice after I got married. Right now I am reading these reviews because yet another chocolate diamond came out of my engagement ring. Stefanie from Levian gets my ring back to me with a week turnaround but who wants to continue to send their rings back? I am beyond pissed. My wife's ring is Levian and we have the Levian chocolate diamond earrings and I am scared to wear them.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Le Vian.
Filing a new complaint about
×