Contact Le Petit Garden Customer Service
Le Petit Garden Phone Numbers and Emails
- (855) 922-2696
Le Petit Garden Contact Information
Le Petit Garden Website:
Le Petit Garden Online Chat:
Corporate Office Address:
Other Info (opening hours):
11am - 6pm
Le Petit Garden
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
Le Petit Garden, 412 North Flores Street, Los Angeles CA 90048, United States
How to contact Le Petit Garden
Customers contact supermarkets’ and malls’ customer support for a variety of reasons including:
- Order issues
- Reward program, reward card, rebate, cashback
- Memberships and subscriptions
- Employment issues
Depending on the issue you are reaching out about, you may need specific documents.
For calls about returns you will be required to provide the following documents:
- a receipt or printed order page of the item;
- shipping label;
- filled return form where applicable;
- any documents that came with the product such as a manual, warranty cards, and promotional gift cards or shopping cards.
When calling for assistance with tracking your order, you will be required to provide:
- your order number;
- email address associated with the order;
- an order receipt or order;
- shipping address.
Memberships and subscriptions
For inquiries regarding your memberships or subscriptions, you may be asked for:
- your membership number;
- zip code;
- phone number.
Rebates and cashback
The following documents and information are required when calling about rebate claims:
- a duly-filled rebate form;
- a cash register receipt;
- a UPC barcode for the item you purchased that is eligible for a rebate.
Most rebate forms require that you provide:
- your name
- email address
- mailing address
- phone number
Some stores require that you attach the original cash register receipt while others require a copy. The UPC code is not mandatory for all stores, but for those that require it, you will need to cut it out from the product packaging.
Check on the rebate form for whether there are any other required documents. Make sure that you have provided all the requested ones before sealing your envelope for mailing. Ensure to adhere to the provided deadlines for product purchase and rebate mail-in.
For cashback claims, you will need to provide a payment method where the cash back will be deposited. Payment method options include:
- a cashback card
- store credit card
- credit card
When calling about account issues such as difficulty logging in or changing profile information, you are likely to be asked for:
- identification information or documents to prove that you are the account owner;
- your phone number or email address where a link to reset the account will be sent.
Warranty claiming procedures and requirements vary slightly from one store to another. However, in most cases, you will be required to produce:
- a warranty card;
- purchase receipt for the product.