Cleveland, Tennessee

I ordered 8 hydralic styling chairs less than 7 months ago.The arms have been replaced on 3 of the chairs within less than 5 months of use by stylists that are right out of beauty school (no steady clientele).

One of the arms had a tear in it when I took it out of the box to put the chair together. A tear....not a cut or a slit....a tear. I have that picture also. As of today all but one of the 8 chairs needs at least one if not both arms replaced.

Per LCLBEAUTY this is NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR. I say they sell poor quality equipment and they know it. I was told they would GIVE me a DISCOUNTED REPLACEMENT PRICE on arms. I have 4 chairs in my salon right now that i know are at least 9-10 yrs old and still function just fine.

I myself am using one of the "new"chairs from LCL and I'm not having an issue at all with it. It works and looks just fine. I have been in this business for 26 years. I work 5 days a week with a full clientele.

My chair is FINE. Why are the chairs that are not getting as much use as mine bending out and tearing loose? I'm not asking for my money back or for replacement chairs. I simply asked for more replacement arms to repair what should not be needing repaired this early into owning brand new equipment.

I was told this was normal for the type of arms on this chair. This should NOT BE NORMAL. When you spend this kind of money to purchase professional salon equipment you should be able to use it for more than a few months. Normal wear and tear....i think not.

Poor quality product and poor customer service is more like it.

Review about: Hydraulic Styling Chairs.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with LCL Beauty?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.