LCDPayless - Partial refund for item incorrectly advertised which did not work
I ordered a power supply for a digital keyboard based upon the model of the keyboard and a picture of the power supply as it was shown on the company website.I saw that the company offered a money back guarantee.
When it arrived, I saw immediately that it was not the same item that was shown, but I saw on the receipt that the model number of my keyboard was listed as one of the models that the power supply was supposed to fit.
Though the plug fit, it did not work.After I returned it (at my cost) I was offered only a partial refund of my purchase price.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wrong Power Supply Refund
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."
- "The typical U.S. consumer is not the smartest person on the planet; with average IQs that barely suffice in typical high schools, the average Joe is inevitably forced to indulge..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."