LCDPayless - Partial refund for item incorrectly advertised which did not work
I ordered a power supply for a digital keyboard based upon the model of the keyboard and a picture of the power supply as it was shown on the company website.I saw that the company offered a money back guarantee.
When it arrived, I saw immediately that it was not the same item that was shown, but I saw on the receipt that the model number of my keyboard was listed as one of the models that the power supply was supposed to fit.
Though the plug fit, it did not work.After I returned it (at my cost) I was offered only a partial refund of my purchase price.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wrong Power Supply Refund
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Please read reviews prior to ordering from this company, I wish I had. Ordered a 48” Broan Range Hood $1,100.00. Arrived in box that look undamaged (same as..."
- "Hello My name is Janie Long. I bought a new Wave oven and after about 6 times of using it the dome crack's in half. The heating element still works..."
- "My Latest Experience with Sony Corporation of America Event # E58894537 Service Notification: 301547845 Order # 36065586 1. I own Sony’s Flagship SACD Player, the SCD-1, cost: $5,000.00. It should be mentioned, this player..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."