I ordered a power supply for a digital keyboard based upon the model of the keyboard and a picture of the power supply as it was shown on the company website.I saw that the company offered a money back guarantee.

When it arrived, I saw immediately that it was not the same item that was shown, but I saw on the receipt that the model number of my keyboard was listed as one of the models that the power supply was supposed to fit.

Though the plug fit, it did not work.After I returned it (at my cost) I was offered only a partial refund of my purchase price.

Review about: Wrong Power Supply Refund.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $7
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with LCDPayless?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Buy Squad - Not a new TV + shipping insurance after order Buy Squad "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..." Read more Swagtron - Similar experience with Swagway X2 Swagtron "I purchased this Swagtron Swagway X2 on December 6th, 2016 because of the $199 sale... it's used and damaged..." Read more Buy Squad - TV IS NOT NEW Buy Squad "I purchased the Samsung UN55KS8000 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV. From start to finish it took almost a month before I received my TV. There was no way..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Front Load Washer Drum Support Spider Broken Ge Appliances "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..." Read more Equator Solutions - BLOODY NONSENSE Equator Solutions ""EQUATOR IS A BIG LIER AND FRAUD CONSULTANCY" .At the time of taking money they will give promises that they will take exam fee 300 and will give 3chances all..." Read more Freedompop - The WORST experience with a phone carrier I have EVER HAD Freedompop "I opened a FreedomPop account for my son last November (2016). He is in middle school and with his evolving social schedule, it was necessary to make sure he had..." Read more Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring - Outstanding Quality and Service Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring "I am puzzled by the negative reviews on this site for this vestment supplier. I have ordered many products from TRADITION ECCLESIASTICAL VESTMENTS since 2013 - these include a biretta,..." Read more Little Caesars - Last night was horrible Little Caesars "Got there about 9:40 the lobby was full they had no pizzas they want to make special features they said they we're closed but I told told them know that..." Read more