Education First Foundation Limited
UK Charity No. 1127112
To: Luzon Brokerage Corporation (LBC)
The goods passed to your office by our representative Ms. H Balacanao for shipment to Cagayan de Oro were accepted under false pretences; there was at no time any advice or transfer documentation whereby product of this value could simply be taken by LBC a courier company and assigned for their own purposes. We would reiterate that the goods belong to Education First Foundation, the postage labels being completed as is normal practice by Ms. Balacanao for delivery to our Representative Girlie at:
GIRLIE CASERIA ASINERO
BLK 12 LOT 16 GARDENS OF PORTICO
CAGAYAN DE ORO CITY
and at no time were any goods to be pass to a third party as evidenced by the tracking numbers being given at the time of consignment.
The transcripts of conversation and events evidence the probability that this is a scam within LBC., and we are very concerned that a courier company should without any proper documentation of assignment simply take goods and then profess ownership.
Certainly free shipment was stated as being granted by virtue of the disaster which occurred in Mindanao however at no time was any transfer to what is now stated as LBC foundation involved; these goods were acquired for specific distribution to families of the Carmen area of CDO and must be received by our ground staff and in particular Girlie C. Asinero who is awaiting arrival of the goods.
It is rapidly becoming apparent that this is a "scam" and the internal workings of LBC are "corrupt", presumably without the knowledge of senior management. We have not been given proper details despite prima facia the goods having tracking numbers (161050162044, 161050162240, 161050162407, 161050162399, 161050162192, 161050162142, 161050168549, 161050162349, 161050162094, and 161050162240) and the destination of the goods being kept non specific. We have stated that we are happy to pay for the shipment of our goods and to collect them on arrival at CDO. It is becoming clear that such straight forward answers from LBC are being avoided. The only grounds for this occurring are corruption and the effective stealing and misuse of the goods belonging to Education First Foundation. We reiterate these goods have tracking numbers (161050162044, 161050162240, 161050162407, 161050162399, 161050162192, 161050162142, 161050168549, 161050162349, 161050162094, and 161050162240) and there is no bona fide excuse for them not being accessible at the Cagayan de Oro City destination.
We are ready to speak with branches of the press in the United Kingdom and also in Cagayan de Oro City where we are well known and would refer you to our website at www.eff-charity.org
The senior management of LBC need to be aware of what is occurring within their own organization.
Every excuse for hiding these goods is given and it is unacceptable simply to state "not to worry, they will be distributed under LBC FOUNDATION".
Potentially, we understand the exuberance of wishing to take the credit from our goods. However, we have specific purpose and they cannot simply be "stolen" for LBC's staff's own purposes. This has to be remedied and we insist that senior management deal with this as a matter of urgency.
We will have no compunction in taking legal action and placing these matters in the hands of the police and we reiterate that the goods are taken under false pretences and without due process and with every reason to believe for the benefit of LBC staff. No proper answers are given whereby these goods should be easily traceable via the tracking systems. There is furthermore a playing for time and dissuading us from action. Please note that we have photographs of all the consignments taken at the time of transfer and these had been placed on the internet at the time.
As a courier firm, we are perplexed by statements that goods can be taken in this manner without assignment and exposing the company to corrupt actions of this nature.
These goods belong to Education First Foundation who hold the receipts of purchase.
As matter of urgency, and certainly within 24 hours before the excuse that the distribution of goods has already been made can be used, which frankly would be a cover up, please respond appropriately to my email address Lindsay@eff-charity.org.
Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of England and Wales
Education First Foundation Limited
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Donation Goods For Flood Victims In Cagayan De Oro
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "My Latest Experience with Sony Corporation of America Event # E58894537 Service Notification: 301547845 Order # 36065586 1. I own Sony’s Flagship SACD Player, the SCD-1, cost: $5,000.00. It should be mentioned, this player..."
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."
- "I purchased the KitchenAid Buillt-In Combination Electric Convection Oven and Microwave Oven in the summer of 2012. Last night I ran the self-cleaning cycle for perhaps the second or..."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."