Balayan, Batangas

Sept.10,2016, I ordered in LAZADA a tv with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 (first pic) but they delivered a tv with a resolution of 1366 x 768 (2nd pic) on Sept.13.

Related: Purchasing Power - Still charing for TV I don't have after 6mnths!!

I returned the item the same day (went to LBC) as they have advised me for a replacement. Replacement item was delivered Sept.19, but still the wrong item (3rd pic) so I decided to just get the item and ask for a refund of the price difference of the item I ordered/paid and the item delivered because I don't want the hassle of going again to LBC then wait again for almost a week. At first they are ok with it and will update me after 24 hrs. but after 3 days, they are saying I need to return the item because they can't refund the price difference because of blah blah blah.

I am really pissed off with how they handled my complaint. Am I really the one who will adjust in this kind of situation?? Am I the one who is at fault?? My conclusion is that they do this because customers don't want the hassle of going back and forth to LBC then keep on waiting for the right item to be delivered and will eventually agree on getting the wrong item and not ask for a refund anymore.

This will be my last purchase in LAZADA! And I will ask my friends and families not to order in LAZADA!

LAZADA IS A SCAM!!#LAZADASCAM

Review about: 32 Inches Led Tv.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Tv
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lazada Group?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.