Law Offices of Randall B Isenberg - Randall Isenberg Ruined My Life! I Paid Him $10000 To Be Sent To JAIL!!! BEWARE OF THIS "ATTORNEY"
What a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!
Let's start off with the fact that Randall Isenberg and his entire firm have ZERO communication skills! It was IMPOSSIBLE to EVER get a hold of Randall when I needed him. But the problem didn't stop there, their lack of communication bled into my court scheduling as well! They NEVER informed me of a court date which subsequently led to a warrant for my arrest! That’s right, I had to go BACK TO JAIL because Randall didn't inform me of my own court date! I had to *** from work to book into jail because I paid my incompetent attorney $10,000 to help me!
Moving forward, after I got out of jail due to Mr. Isenberg's aforementioned negligence, I continued to pay him $1,000 per month CASH. *** me. When we got to our final court date I was literally at my wit's end. At that point I didn't care what the outcome was. I just wanted it over with and I wanted to wash my hands of this joke of an attorney I mistakenly chose. We were preparing to take a "deal" where I would do a 55 day work release. Ok fine. As I was preparing myself to take the deal Randall informed me that he cut a new "GREAT DEAL" for me! He said instead of doing 55 days’ work release, I could book myself into jail that SECOND (NO time to go home, change, make any calls, let anyone know, make any arrangements, etc.) and I would only do 7 days in jail total. That sounded awesome to me, I reconfirmed with Randall that I would only do 7 days to which he said "that's the deal" He also told me that I could QUIT GOING to my DUI classes that I needed because turning myself in now meant I'd be done with all requirements...so here I go to jail....
Cut to one week later. My father comes to visit me in jail (how wonderful right?) and tells me that Isenberg messed up! He didn't stay with me to read the papers he had me sign and HE DIDN'T READ THEM HIMSELF!" So that mean's I'm staying in for not a week....BUT A MONTH!!!! Needless to say I was a little more that furious! We're talking a month, I had plans, I had a job, I had rent, bills, commitments, etc. But does Randall care about that? No, he cares about that $1000/month thought, because as SOON as I got out of jail, charged my cell and checked my voice mail, I had 8 messages from his office informing me that I still owe a final $500 to him!!!!!
I went up to Isenberg's office the very next day. 10lbs lighter from the month long jail stint thanks to him, looking for some kind of empathy for what he had done to me. Do you think I got any compassion? Of course not. Isenberg rein formed me that he'll be needing that $500 otherwise he won't finalize my other papers. WOW! I was literally in tears. Not because I didn’t have the money, that was the least of my worries. But because someone that has your livelihood in their hands can be so cold, calculated, heartless, and evil. I left more upset than I came and I never saw that MONSTER again!
To let you know just what a lasting effect this has had on me mentally, I'm still thinking about it 3 YEARS LATER! Couple that with now my license has been suspended because I didn't comply with the necessary DUI classes that Isenberg told me to QUIT GOING TO since I was taking his "deal'!
Please, please do yourself a favor and consider another attorney. The impact this decision has had on me has not only affecting my record forever, but my emotional state and trust in people. If you can't trust that someone you're paying $10,000 will work hard for you, who can you trust?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Incompetent Attorney
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "She took me as a client I have serious issues about the safety of my child and she has given me more trouble and than help. She missed two court..."
- "Tobey West, Tobias I.A. West, Todd West, Todd Goodman owner of Family 1st Home Preservations, Legal Affiliates Group, Loan Educators, Family First Home Preservation Services. Tobey uses the alias Todd..."
- "I hired Howard Tanner Esq located at 30 Vesey St, New York, NY, Phone # (212) 962-1333 to defend me in court because I was arrested for shoplifting. I am..."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "Very sad to read some of the complains. Because we really do love Melaleuca product. My whole family use lots of Melaleuca product. Mainly Melaleuca oil - its a holy oil we use..."
- "After jumping though hoops to get the job I was ready for my first paycheck. I knew my direct deposit wouldn't be on for another week so i called..."
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."