NEVER returns calls.Has no advice.

USELESS and doesn't seem to know the laws when I ask him pointed questions. Tells you what you want to hear, then when it doesn't happen, he just shrugs. HE is LATE to everything. Skip this attorney and keep searching.

Consider yourself lucky I am warning you.

He did not keep me up to date with my case, nor did he return my phone calls. The worst part is that he informed me a week before the hearing date of the case that he would not be able to attend (a case that he knew about two months in advance).

He was rude and arrogant.BE WARNED HE WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN!!

Review about: Incompetent Lawyer.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Law Offices Of David Stone?

Comments

Shame on you, I thought you Men took an oath to be honest men and attorneys do the right thing by your clients God is watching you

McCullough And Mitchell Pa - CONSUMER ALERT! TIMOTHY MCCULOUGH MALPRACTICE COMPLAINTS McCullough And Mitchell Pa "We WERE a client of Tim's as well and we lost our case big time. It all started off the same way as other people have experienced where he introduces..." Read more Law Office Of Charles A Messina - Do not hire - charles messina - buffalo divorce attorney - 716-980-1959 Law Office Of Charles A Messina "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..." Read more McCullough And Mitchell Pa - CONSUMERS BEWARE! McCullough & Mitchell Orlando Lawyers, steer clear! McCullough And Mitchell Pa "We were directly solicited by letter from this firm and it's partner Timothy McCullough who is the older lawyer in the firm. So we get a letter from this guy..." Read more The McMillan Law Firm La Mesa Scott McMillan Attorney The Mcmillan Law Firm "Scott McMillan La Mesa Attorney , www.mcmillanlaw.us 4670 Nebo Drive, was found to be a vexatious litigant. A vexatious litigant is ‘”The constant suer…'" (In re Kinney (2011) 201 Cal.App.4th..." Read more East Coast Concrete - Beware! East Coast Concrete "Beware! A company that you will soon see in the news for all the consumer complaints. Owner Josh is very personable and will tell you everything you want to hear...." Read more Planters - Failed Package Planters "I am a packaging engineer and purchased the " Nut & Chocolate Trail mix" in Kansas City airport. I passed by a different product because I wanted a zipper bag..." Read more Fidelity National Home Warranty - Emergencies don't exist with Fidelity.. They admitted to shortage of Technicians in Sacramento Fidelity National Home Warranty "VERY DISHONEST COMPANY. I had an emergency at my property because the first technician knew the drainage pipe was clogged on HVAC unit on a initial service call that he..." Read more GUESS IS A THIEF Guess "GUESS IS A THIEF AND A CHEAT. They robbed me of my purse. I purchased a purse from a guess store in Scarborough town center. They told me my receipt..." Read more