NEVER returns calls.Has no advice.

USELESS and doesn't seem to know the laws when I ask him pointed questions. Tells you what you want to hear, then when it doesn't happen, he just shrugs. HE is LATE to everything. Skip this attorney and keep searching.

Consider yourself lucky I am warning you.

He did not keep me up to date with my case, nor did he return my phone calls. The worst part is that he informed me a week before the hearing date of the case that he would not be able to attend (a case that he knew about two months in advance).

He was rude and arrogant.BE WARNED HE WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN!!

Review about: Incompetent Lawyer.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Law Offices Of David Stone?

Comments

Shame on you, I thought you Men took an oath to be honest men and attorneys do the right thing by your clients God is watching you

I Would Not Hire, Nor Recommend Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center! No Way! A Big Scam And RipOff! Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center "I had an Arbitration Meeting with Mr. Thomas Craigo very recently in November of 2016 against Pro Comfort Air Systems and we were in his office for nearly two full..." Read more Hinshaw And Culbertson - GC Services Limited Partnership Harassed Me At Least Three Times! and... they Hired Hinshaw & Culbertson, LLP To Speak On Their Behalf  And Fight Against My Small Claims Lawsuit! Hinshaw And Culbertson "GC Services Limited Partnership Harassed Me At Least Three Times! and.....they Hired Hinshaw & Culbertson, LLP To Speak On Their Behalf And Fight Against My Small Claims Lawsuit For Invalid And..." Read more Castle Law Group Legal Service Review Castle Law Group "I seriously hate that I have to resort to this. I can't believe how low some people will stoop. My husband and I have a company that assists consumers. I..." Read more Jonathan D Sweet Esq Boston Attorney Jonathan D Sweet Esq "I hired Jonathan D Sweet to represent me in 2 Personal Injury cases. While I was interviewing potential attorneys in Rhode Island Jonathan Sweet showed up on my google search...." Read more My Name Is Dori, I'm a Real Person that Encountered a Life Saving Treatment! Yes The Holistic Sanctuary saves lives, I know They Saved my Son! The Holistic Sanctuary "My name is Dori, I am a parent of a son that was cured by Johnny and his staff! This place is the real deal. Johnny the Healer and the..." Read more Staples - Renege on toner guarantee Staples "stopped by Rochester MI store just now to get toner - NOT in stock despite contrary posted on their website. Asked for separate color & black cartridges at the advertised..." Read more Sears used a 3rd party shipper that scammed me Sears "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more Swimsuits For All - Buyer beware!! Longitude swimsuits not extra long at all!! Swimsuits For All "This year Longitude swimsuits are not "for long torsos" as their website states. I have ordered from Longitude swimsuits from Swimsuits for All for several years and the sizing has..." Read more