Horrible experience untrustworthy people they are after your money and after the fact they won't help.They told my wife that all the papers submitted were all under her favor and that they will fight for her benefits and her well being, yea rite after the court date we were told we needed to pay huge amount of $$ and we had only six mounths.

All of this after confirming that we didn't have to pay anything to court after the fact due to property values and our earnings.

PLEASE DONT TRUST ROBERT SANCHEZ AND JOSE BLANCO THEY ARE INCOMPETENT PRATICIONERS OF THE LAW AND WILL NOT HELP U.ALL THEY CARE IS THEIR MONEY AND THEN WILL LEAVE YOU DEALING WITH COURT AND WONT EVEN SHOW THEIR FACES TO YOU!

I didn't like: Evething.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $8
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Law Office Of Robert Sanchez?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Lexington Law Credit Repair Review Lexington Law "Hello, my name is Aide and I was refer to Lexington Law, I been more than gratefull about the services and results I have had with Lexington Law, late history..." Read more The McMillan Law Firm La Mesa Scott McMillan Attorney The Mcmillan Law Firm "Scott McMillan La Mesa Attorney , www.mcmillanlaw.us 4670 Nebo Drive, was found to be a vexatious litigant. A vexatious litigant is ‘”The constant suer…'" (In re Kinney (2011) 201 Cal.App.4th..." Read more The Law Office Of Charles A Messina Divorce Attorney Review from Buffalo, New York The Law Office Of Charles A Messina "I cannot recommend to anyone to hire Charles Messina for attorney. I cannot discuss the specifics of the case because Charles Messina will file a lawsuit against me in an..." Read more Cordell And Cordell - Don't get scammed by these guys! Cordell And Cordell "In Boise I hired an attorney who charged me over $6,000 in two months! He didn't do ANYTHING. He forwarded me email from the opposing party and filed one affidavit..." Read more Lulu Hypermarket - Didn't expect this!! Lulu Hypermarket "We are regular customers of Lulu hypermarket. Yesterday when we went shopping there was good offers and discounts related to eid festival, and we came across these berry section and..." Read more Dhgate - Psg Jersey Dhgate "Nice Jersey quality is okay shipping was very fast and free and heres a tip for first time buyers please check the seller's rating and feedback before paying and message..." Read more Truebill Inc - Truebill.com Scam Truebill Inc "The main reason why I downloaded this app was to cancel unwanted subscriptions. After a month of "canceling" the subscriptions, I was still being billed out by the companies! I..." Read more Weathertech Canada - Terrible Mat fit and louzy costumer service Weathertech Canada "I purchased a set of front floor mats for my 2017 Jaguar XE. They took weeks to arrive and when they did unfortunately the fit was awful. There are big..." Read more