She took me as a client I have serious issues about the safety of my child and she has given me more trouble and than help.She missed two court hearings, then smarted off to the judge about it and now in my court file the judge wrote that my lawyer and her staff were rude and unprofessional.

Related: Review about Law Office Of Keiko Griffin Child Support from Copperas Cove, Texas

Im currently being represented by a new lawyer that is half the price and so much more informative. DO NOT HIRE HER. I wish I would've read these other reviews before I did.

She has done nothing to deserve the 3000$$$ she charges and then billed me for the phone call to get my file!She is a better deterrent to divorce than any class or lecture or therapist could ever hope to be.

She also has a BIG Advertisement to trap the innocent people - see the picture!!!

Review about: Unprofessional Attorney.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Law Office Of Keiko Griffin?

Comments

Law Office 2014

THIS REVIEW IS FAKE AND THIS IS A SCAM!!!

To Whom it may concern:

We know THIS IS A SCAM!You posted this fake review, contacted our office to “notify” us that there were negative reviews, and then demanded payment to remove them from the internet.

Be advised that WE WILL NEVER PAY YOU for the removal of these FAKE reviews which we know that you posted!

To anyone reading these messages, please know that this review is completely FALSE. Our office has been operating for over a decade and has never had an incident in which our attorneys have missed hearings. Nor have we ever been reprimanded by or provided false information to the court. None of the events described in this review ever took place.

Research into this matter revealed that this practice of posting false reviews and asking for money to remove them is a well-known scam and is the subject of investigations by Attorney General’s Offices in numerous states.

Please understand that these reviews are nothing more than lies posted to by someone trying to get our office to pay them money.

The Law Office of Keiko Griffin