I buy the Liquid Lava for my husband, who is an avid gardener - and for me, a mixed media artist. We both love it... and I have been able to get it locally in New Orleans forever... now I am resorted to ordering it online from sellers who have a supply at present.
I am sadly disappointed in this decision by the Lava Soap company. The liquid is far more convenient to use and much less messy than the bar Lava. In fact I threw out the 2 bars I had bought because of the huge mess my husband made in our sink.
I hope the company will reconsider and bring it back. I attached a photo of my last sad little bottle of Lava Liquid... I am unable to rotate the image on your page here.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Layout of Store|
What I liked
- Liquid lava
What I disliked
- That the company discontinued liquid lava
- Reason of review:
- discontinued product
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Lava Liquid Soap
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a 10X diopter magnifier florescent hobby desk lamp from eHobbyTools several years ago on eBay. When it arrived I was instantly concerned about replacing the circular florescent bulb..."
- "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..."
- "I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the..."
- "fraudulent contractor thief, steals cheats no insurance, not licensed criminal screws people and refuses to pay them. fraudulent contractor thief, steals cheats no insurance, not licensed criminal screws people and..."
- "Had twice check up with Dr pham in Sams club metairie LA , airline drive. both the time she check up my eyes and both the time she wrote prescription..."
- "Spent 40 minutes on hold last night, only to be told the retention department was closed. I am calling again this morning. ..30 minutes and counting. ..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."