Metairie, Louisiana

I buy the Liquid Lava for my husband, who is an avid gardener - and for me, a mixed media artist. We both love it... and I have been able to get it locally in New Orleans forever... now I am resorted to ordering it online from sellers who have a supply at present.

I am sadly disappointed in this decision by the Lava Soap company. The liquid is far more convenient to use and much less messy than the bar Lava. In fact I threw out the 2 bars I had bought because of the huge mess my husband made in our sink.

I hope the company will reconsider and bring it back. I attached a photo of my last sad little bottle of Lava Liquid... I am unable to rotate the image on your page here.

Review about: Lava Liquid Soap.

I liked: Liquid lava.

I didn't like: That the company discontinued liquid lava.

4.7
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss discontinued product / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Lava Soap?

Comments

Lebanon, Pennsylvania, United States #1343233

My husband and my grandson and I are very disappointed that we can't buy this product anymore it worked better than the bar and not as messy why won't you bring it back

Brian

I agree - is really missed by me. Much easier and more convient to use than the bars. Please bring it back :-(

Spearfish, South Dakota, United States #1272931

Bring back Liquid Lava!!! Why did you do this to us???