Laundromax Laundry Service Review from Greenfield, Massachusetts

1 of 2 Laundromax reviews

Thursday evening I was at the laundromax in Springfield,Ma on Boston & unfortunately the card machine was not working well. I broke a $20 bill & put $5 on the card & it did not show up. It read "This card cannot be read, please reinsert it" I told the cashier Shanice & she tried to reinsert it & see if it would show up, still nothing.

I am disappointed because I asked if I could be reimbursed & she said that she could not do that, she would notify the manager the manager will get back to me.

She had no idea of when the manager would get back to me, not that it's her fault, but it would be helpful if I would know when the manager would be back in at least since there were no other alternatives at the time to fix the problem at the time.

I had to remove my clothes & leave without having enough money to wash my belongings which is very inconveniencing.

It would've been helpful if she was allowed to start the wash or some other protocol when things like this occur.

I have emailed the store manager multiple times with no response & tried calling but still nothing.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Problems with payment
Product or service
Review category
Cleaning Services
review #868536

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Laundromax? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 2 Laundromax reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.