Greenfield, Massachusetts

Thursday evening I was at the laundromax in Springfield,Ma on Boston & unfortunately the card machine was not working well. I broke a $20 bill & put $5 on the card & it did not show up. It read "This card cannot be read, please reinsert it" I told the cashier Shanice & she tried to reinsert it & see if it would show up, still nothing.

I am disappointed because I asked if I could be reimbursed & she said that she could not do that, she would notify the manager the manager will get back to me.

She had no idea of when the manager would get back to me, not that it's her fault, but it would be helpful if I would know when the manager would be back in at least since there were no other alternatives at the time to fix the problem at the time.

I had to remove my clothes & leave without having enough money to wash my belongings which is very inconveniencing.

It would've been helpful if she was allowed to start the wash or some other protocol when things like this occur.

I have emailed the store manager multiple times with no response & tried calling but still nothing.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Laundromax Laundry Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Laundromax?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.