1.3K views

Latitude Group is a labor company that Dish Network hires to do door to door sales and installations for them. The sales representative wears a *** with the Dish Network logo on one side, the Direct TV logo on the other and nothing representing the Latitude Group.

The Salesman quotes the Dish Network Policies, but never mentions the Latitude Group or their Policies. The contract is multiple pages and packed full of hidden charges. I've never had a bad experience with a satellite provider so like a dummy I didn't read the contract (my bad).

We did not receive the channels that we signed up for and did not like their equipment so we canceled the day after it was installed.

Dish Network cancelled their charges after a battle and we thought we were done. Then we were contacted by a Collection Agency with a bill for over $400.00. We never received a bill from the Latitude Group.

Dish Network continues to use the Latitude Group so in my opinion they are as guilty of bilking potential customers as the Latitude Group is of hiding charges in the fine print.

So give your business to someone else!

Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado

Comments

#2081252

Is the Latitude Group Services in Anacortis WA? I too am having problems with them refusing to work on my yacht.

They seemed to have had a bad time and things auctioned off. This guy. KJ Roff is the son of the owner Mike Roff. Seems they have a good reputation in their area but out side, they are crap.

Would you be interested in a class action against them? I mean, it takes 3 to make some good noise in a court room of BAD FAITH companies.

Lets communicate and see what we can get going. Call if youd like 253 380 **** Eric

i got the worst service from this employee named Britney, who works at LMG satellite...she is rude, a silly brat, and unprossional person..please replace Britney at LMG Satellite 877 692-**** is their number, Debra

Latitude Group LLC Reviews