LATIN LOVER ENERGY DRINK - ALERT!! Latin Lover Energy - LEE SAKOL - DEE BROWN - AL DEVIVO

3 of 4 LATIN LOVER ENERGY DRINK reviews

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!

BE AWARE CITIZENS OF USA

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE|. THEY ARE SCAMS.

Lee Sakol, Dee brown and Al Devivo are the public faces of the company looking for investors promising shares of a business is not generating any money, they play with numbers and promises just to get your money. They don't care taking 1k, 5k, 10k, 20k as long as they can bring that money to their homes. After you do your investment you won't see any anything and they will disappear.

They look for young guys owner of clubs and bars, DJ's with the intention to get free space for their parties and also free work from DJ'S!.

To all women be careful with Lee Sakol and Dee Brown they are after good looking girls to offer a good lifestyle as models of the brand in exchange for sexual favors (very gross considering they are old men).

Dee brown has been suit 3 times for employees and partners because lack of payments and he used to declare in bankruptcy to avoid payments.

They have built a systematic system to get you into his plan and then take your money.

My story? I was around this people last year for about 6 months and they made me believe we were friends which bothers me more than anything, in those days they were receiving money from other people and using their contacts trying to generate sales, even they hire people who got screwed including sales force and managers. Dee B. offered me the opportunity to grow in the company having shares, he was using another company name FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS INC at the moment of the agreement and that was my mistake not seeing his intentions. I put together other 2 people , two of my best friends and we gave him about $80,000 dollars. He failed paying us every month and now we are in court. This is very important just like us another group of people including printer shops, advertising agencies, DJ's, musicians, models they got screwed for this thieves.

BE CAREFUL DONT DO BUSINESS WITH LATIN LOVER ENERGY DRINK

BE CAREFUL WITH LEE SAKOL HE IS A SICK MAN TALKING DIRTY ALL THE TIME AND IS JUST LOOKING TO GET YOUR MONEY

BE CAREFUL WITH AL DEVIVO, AN EX CONVICT WHO IS WASHING DIRTY MONEY WITH THIS COMPANY

BE CAREFUL WITH DEE BROWN , HE USE FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS AS A FRAME TO AVOID LIABILITIES TO LATIN LOVER

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 4 LATIN LOVER ENERGY DRINK reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 29, 2014 #907582

Ummm? You are expecting an opposite experience having ANYTHING to do with anyone/any entity that has "Latin Lover *anything*" in their name? WOW! LOL!

1 0 Reply
Rosa la Bella

May 17, 2013 #652673

wow what a shame with these people. I was working for latin lover as a model and yes Lee Sakol was calling me a lot of times inviting me to have drinks. I had to change my phone number for that reason. I will work with the other guys who were advertising the company but not if they keep working for this brand. Also because is not not good... sorry but is true.

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.