Panfield, England

Update by user May 18, 2016

So just a little update.Lasula and I have been in contact via Twitter and email.

They said they were happy to exchange the item for the correct order I paid for which is so far so good. I had just returned my item first class so hopefully they will receive it today or tomorrow and they should email me very soon.

I did recently bought a coat from them as I really wanted one like it, so hopefully they won't *** this order up like they did with the first one..I don't know, I'll keep everyone posted!

Original review posted by user May 12, 2016

I never write reviews but I think it's worth putting this one out there.Looking at Lasula and what they put out on their social media, you'd think their clothes are of great quality and that their a great company..

That's what I thought anyway. I had ordered a pair of black HIGH WAISTED jeans that had NO pockets in the front. What did I receive? I received bad quality, black jeans that's aren't even high waisted and had pockets in the front.

The worst thing is getting your order messed up and I had paid £28 for a pair of jeans that I didn't even want. Thanks a lot Lasula. I will never be buying from you guys again unless you sort this problem out.

I had emailed them this morning and I'm waiting on their reply but until then, I wouldn't recommend this company.So disappointed because I really wanted to like this company.

Review about: Get Waisted High Waisted Ripped Jeans Black.

1.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lasula Jeans
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lasula?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.