Lasership - Packages Left in Driveway

330 of 401 Lasership reviews

We have had two shipments within this last month where Lasership has left packages on the sidewalk and not on the porch right for anyone to help themselves to or to have the contents destroyed by rain.The front porch is just a few more steps for the delivery person to take, but yet for whatever reason, we stop short.

Are they afraid of being on our security camera that is on the front porch. If so why? What are you doing wrong that makes you want to avoid the camera. One package was so damaged the merchandise was dented and had to be returned.

So maybe this is the case where the delivery person throws the packages.Absolutely astounded merchants pay this company!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Noting
  • What I disliked
    • Customer service
    • Leaving packages making it easier for thieves to take
    • Putting packages at risk for weather damage

Reason of review:
Bad service, delivery problem, putting Lasership at risk
Preferred solution:
Stop this horrible delivery service, and never send the same delivery person to my home. I would love to catch them in the act.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Lasership Next Day Delivery
Review category
Shipping
review #704855

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lasership? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
330 of 401 Lasership reviews

Dec 29, 2015 #1085676

Do you have a dog they can not delivered to your driveway or front door if you have a dog I have Lasership in my area it works fine have no problem with them ups always late FedEx guy kicked my dog one time they are small company though

1 0 Reply

Dec 29, 2015 #1085687

No dog. Only security camera

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.