Lasership-Cancelled my order

34 of 401 Lasership reviews

About 2 months ago a Lasership truck pulled right behind my vehicle while I was trying to back out.I am in a Condo and there is a delivery parking spot that UPS, FedEx, USPS and all others use.

It was open at the time. I told the driver he needed to move because I had a doctor's appointment I needed to get to. The driver said I would have to wait while he delivered his packages. I contacted Lasership and never got a reply from them.

Last week I ordered a new pair of Danner boots from Amazon. I found out 5 days later that they were sending it by Lasership. I contacted Lasership again and told them I never got a response from the earlier issue and don't like the idea of them getting business from me. They did not respond until 5:30 AM the next morning stating the shipment is being returned to Amazon.

I never said to return the package and I do not see that they have the authority to do so as they were paid to deliver a package. This is the kind of *** of the earth these people and owners are. I suggest you contact all companies that you order from and demand for them to never ship by Lasership. I also took a stand on this one and cancelled my Amazon account after they refunded my money.

My next step is to file a formal complaint with what ever government agency that regulate shipping in Florida. I'm former US Army SF and worked in Intel also.

Our motto..."Don't screw around with someone that screws with people for a living"...I'm retired with a lot of spare time and bored to death...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Tracking Tool

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Never delivered and then lied about it

Reason of review:
Lasership Delivery Service
Review category
Shipping
review #986138

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lasership? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
34 of 401 Lasership reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.