Laser Wash Group - Car "wash" makes car dirtier...
I've given this particular chain of car washes two chances.The first location in Washington, PA left my car hazy and covered in white speckles and did little to remove the dirt that was on upon entrance.
I assumed that since this is an unmanned station that it was a station maybe in need of some service/tune up. While on my way home today I stopped at the location about 3/4 miles from my home in Carnegie, PA. There was a line so I assumed, "If there is a line this one must be better." I gave the $15 premium wash a try (again) and when the process was complete took a moment to inspect my vehicle since the last experience was sub-par. This time was even more frustrating.
Parts of the car that weren't noticeably dirty before I entered the car like around the top of the doors roof were now covered in a sludgy haze, and there were specks that looked like I just flew under a flock of well fed birds...there is a visible line of "clean" area across the side of the car, i'm assuming this is where most of the high pressure water was hitting the vehicle, but the rest of the car is gross. That's $30 down the drain and now I'm going to have to spend more money to get the gunk off my car that they sprayed on.
The pictures I have attached were taken immediately after leaving the car wash...they have a 3 star rating on Google, but all of the reviews are either 1 star (most of them) or 5 star (2 of them that I'm assuming are employees of the wash.) All of the 1 star reviews have strikingly similar stories to mine, and based on those reviews I don't see myself getting my money back...they are advertising a car wash, but since it does not actually wash the vehicle I would hope the Better Business Bureau would take action because this is false advertising and quite frankly is a scam...
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Dirtier car
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Fix your machines or shut down. They do not work. It's false advertising, a rip off, and disgusting business ethics. Do you read your google reviews? How would you feel if someone took your 15 dollars and then sprayed gunk all over your car? It's theft.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Laser Wash Group Platinum Wash Package
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "The "repair" they made did not hold up.This is the 2nd time it has almost killed us. Waiting on a reply from legal counsel at Ford. It is definitely totaled..."
- "On 9/15/2011, my husband and mother-in-law purchased a used car from Mr. Herbert. Mr. Herbert signed the "Certificate of Title" over to my mother-in-law. Two days later, Mr. Herbert called..."
- "On Friday, May 10, 2013, I was driving in Suffolk, VA with one passenger in my vehicle. All of a sudden, my tire pressure sensor came on and my vehicle..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."